Respected Contributor
Has anyone bought Breezies lately? I stopped buying them about 5 years ago. I found that the quality had changed from when they were first on QVC. I am thinking of purchasing them again. Thanks and stay well.
Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor
No more ""combed cotton"" so they no longer work for me. I'd loved them and worn them for YEARS until combed cotton styles were discontinued.
Esteemed Contributor

Cotton has gotten expensive lately so maybe that's why I never thought they were good bra's anyway.

Respected Contributor

I stopped buying. Quality seems to have deteriorated. I'm back to buying Wacoal, if I can find them on sale at Nordies. They seem to be the same quality as ever, expensive but worth it.

Esteemed Contributor

I still buy from the Breezies line. I have not been disappointed with what I purchased in both the bra and panty lines. I was hoping that they would expand on the boy shorts because they were a great fit, comfy and really a no show panty. The combed cotton was the best but cotton is just too expensive. I did purchase some panties from the local stores and found that I had sticker shock and sizing issues. I think sizing issues are everywhere. I do swear by the Ultimaire lining in the Breezies line. I run warm all the time and can really notice a difference. I did try the new panties that Breezies presented recently and am pleased...once you find your proper size. They are very comfy and have some give to the size. If you are between sizes I think you should size up. They state that this is a Breezies fit not a QVC fit but I really didn't see any difference between now and before when I ordered and what I purchased locally. No wonder size is confusing.

Honored Contributor
I used to buy Breezies cotton panties. Also bought at about the same time some Jockey cotton panties at Walmart. The Breezies are worn out and long gone. The Jockies are still going strong and show no sign of wear, even the elastic is still perfect.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I never found a Breezies bra that fit. Tried many. Still wear the hi cut cotton panties with no problem at all.

snappy

Super Contributor

as for bras, I think the sizing is all over the board,,,,and I do like the brand

Super Contributor

Not sure if you are referring to the bras or the undies. I have only tried the bras. I cannot wear Barely Breezies - absolutely no support. As for Breezies bras, as someone else mentioned, the sizing is really, really, really inconsistent. Further, the quality can be subpar. I had one bra start falling apart the FIRST time I wore it. For the price, they are super expensive for the terrible sizing and quality control issues.

Honored Contributor

I just bought two breezes...all lace, just gorgeous, and provided support. I am very happy, ordered one in white and was so pleased went back and ordered in rose.