New Contributor

Please tell me why 48 b's are so difficult to manufacture. I am small as far as height, short waist-ed another curse, a wide width in the back, the only issue is my one B breast and my one B+ breast. Your bras I tried once a 48c and of course as usual I'm swimming in them.

I don't want Genie bras, I like the real things. Genie bras are for lounging at home, like having work out gear on. When I dress I want to be in a true bra that lifts and supports and yes even the B and B+ breasts need just what every other breast needs.

The companies that do manufacture 48 b's in a three piece construction Balconette style bra are few and far between. The expense is overwhelming usually over 100.00 a bra.

Your styles are pretty and construction looks good but I am not going to spend money on bras and attach an extender for attempting to achieve fit.

I see the DDD girls spoke up also to bring their bra cup size back. I know I'm not the only woman in my predicament.

Please consider adding band size 48 with cup size B to your inventory.

Thank You!

Honored Contributor

Re: Wide back; Small breasts

If you Google, type 48b bra....lots & lots of manufacturers pop up. Here's the first website I saw...pretty items, I might add.

http://www.biggerbras.com/catalog-bra-sizes/bras-48b.shtml.