Not applicable

Please start making bras for triple D cup women. I love your bras but am unable to purchase your bras because you do not have large enough cups. Please consider making bras with DDD cups. I would be most grateful. I am sure there are other women who would love to purchase your beautiful bras.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Frequent Contributor
I would try Comfort Choice or Glamorise bras from Woman Within or Roaman's. They specialize in full figured bras. I have just bought some that are very pretty which is hard to find in DDD.
Honored Contributor
IMO - breezies don't have enough support for larger busted girls - they don't even hold up C cups well.
Super Contributor

I would add:

10.5 shoe size is left out

11.5 shoe size is left out

anyone with a shoe size 11 and up is left with a man's sole pattern (too wide)

anyone taller than 5'2"" is left out.

Contributor
On 1/3/2014 The Bird said:

I would add:

What do you mean- ANYONE TALLER THAN 5'2 is left out? did you mean 6'2? I am 5'3 and purchase clothes from the Q all the time!

Contributor
On 1/3/2014 The Bird said:

I would add:

What do you mean- ANYONE TALLER THAN 5'2 is left out? did you mean 6'2? I am 5'3 and purchase clothes from the Q all the time!

Honored Contributor

Small chested woman (A) are always left out of the Breezie lineup also.

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

Just from what I've seen and read, I doubt Breezies would provide adequate support for DDD or even DD cup sizes. Just not firm enough construction.

New Contributor

I have been a QVC viewer for 24 yrs. When the Breezies line first became available, I

decided to try one DDD bra. The item # A 51770. Perfect fit & comfort. I began to order

6 at a time. If I knew I was going to travel, I would order more. One day I was ready to

order again only to find the item was gone!! The Gendels seem more interested in

finding fabrics than a bra that fits my size. QVC brought back the " How Smooth" jeans for those who loved them. Bring back the bra that women ordered by the thousands.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}