Not applicable

while watching qvc during the years and wondering when was breezies going to come to realize that there are many women larger than a dd cups and why that was never addressed by a bra company such as Breezies. If I was a manufacturer of bras I would certainly want to include more than the sizes offered on qvc. There was only a very few times I noticed a ddd offered so whats up with this company and qvc?

New Contributor

Re: why r over dd cups ignored

I am an older full-figured woman! I would love 2 try your bras; u don't consider larger cup sizes. WHY?
Honored Contributor

To the OP ........ I would assume you wrote to QVC Customer Service ..... what did they say? If not, WHY NOT?

As ,y grandmother would say ... the squeaky wheel gets the grease .....

Trusted Contributor

I think it is hard for some company to offer it all for everyone. My daughter is a DD and there are lots of companies who offer the larger sizes. She loves Bali and Wacoal. I am a C but we both tried Breezies and thought they are terrible bras.
Honored Contributor

QVC is all about volume, especially in recent years. If they can't sell a gross of something they don't appear to be interested.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Oh my god thank you so much for starting this forum{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}.I have also wondered why breezies has ignored us "vuluptious divas".I would love to be able too purchase one of there "beautiful bras" but clearly the company believes woman of bountiful blessings do not deserve there buisiness.So I purchase from Herroom.com it's sad because I spend alot of money with the Q.Jewelery,Beauty,Clothing etc.Clearly The Gendel Ladies have ignored a vast population.

"SHAME ON THEM"{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

D.T.RICE

Honored Contributor

QVC is all about serving the "average" American woman. People expect them to carry all the sizes a department store would offer PLUS all that speciality stores would sell. That's undoubtedly just not possible. That why there limited offerings in petites, narrow and wide widths shoes, extra plus clothing and many other things.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i am a DD and breezies bras are so inconsistent......i tried a few times and after that i knew that this particular brand would not work for me.

i prefer soma and cacique and wacoal.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I think it's not really demand. Average bra sizes are going up, not down. Although there would be even more demand if women were properly fitted for bras which most are not. I think that the main issue is that designers are taught and geared to design for only a couple types of bodies. They are not as gifted as they think and you can see this when you watch Project Runway. They are flummoxed when given a plus-size model. They complain about not wanting to design for anyone over a size 6 or who is busty or has a big butt and are often rude to the model who is often a 'regular' person, not a model.

I have found the best bras for myself (DD) are not American. I stick with English and French manufacturers that I buy from barenecessities.com. They are well made, gorgeous and I can even wear strapless or convertible because they are made differently. Just goes to show the attitude difference toward lingerie for larger women in Europe.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

The same reason why A cup bras are ignored.

"Pure Michigan"