Honored Contributor

Janet Evanovich fans .............

Number 20 in the Plum series comes out tomorrow (11/19), Takedown Twenty! I love this series of her books and cannot wait to receive mine, I preordered!

Honored Contributor

Re: Janet Evanovich fans .............

On 12/31/2013 Hooty said:

Sorry I just made it back to this thread, and I just finished the book Sunday night! I was late finishing it, with Christmas and everything!

I enjoyed it, but I wished there had been a bit more romance in it, and I also mentioned it on Janet's FB page! I cannot wait for Stephanie & Morelli to get "really" engaged! I love them together!

I finished it also on Sunday night and while I enjoyed it I was a bit disappointed. I do not belly laugh the way I used to back at numbers 13 and fourteen.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I remember reading the books, all of them, in bed at night. This is when I learned to laugh silently. Yes, you can do it. I didn't want to wake DH so I had no choice. And with some of that Grandma Mazur stuff, I mean, I was semi hysterical. I will always love these books and this last one was no exception. I wish Joe and Stephanie would get closer, but somehow I think it would change things and things wouldn't be the same. I so want them to stay the same.

Trusted Contributor

Just saw that her new book, "TOP SECRET 21" will come out June 17th!
Respected Contributor

On 1/3/2014 Judaline said:

I remember reading the books, all of them, in bed at night. This is when I learned to laugh silently. Yes, you can do it. I didn't want to wake DH so I had no choice. And with some of that Grandma Mazur stuff, I mean, I was semi hysterical. I will always love these books and this last one was no exception. I wish Joe and Stephanie would get closer, but somehow I think it would change things and things wouldn't be the same. I so want them to stay the same.

if her and joe got too close, ranger might be out of the picture and that would be terrible! grannie is always a hoot.

Regular Contributor

I want her to be with Ranger.

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2014 Dawg lover said: Just saw that her new book, "TOP SECRET 21" will come out June 17th!

Thanks! I had no idea.

Count me a Joe and Stephanie fan with a little bit of Ranger thrown in. OK, a lot of Ranger.

Honored Contributor

Counting the days until June for new book.

To be completely honest I would have to say I am on ""Team Ranger"" Joe sounds wonderful but Ranger ...................................

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2014 fbm2lsm said:

I want her to be with Ranger.

YES!!! I also want her to be with Ranger!

Honored Contributor

You ladies are so smart to bring this thread back up ........ I cannot wait for the new book coming out in June, in fact, it's around my Birthday, LOL!

I wish they would do another movie based on the Stephanie Plum series, even if it's a Lifetime movie, but get better actors than the last one!