Super Contributor

Tova is such a lady and has been true to Q and made the Q enough money that to put a real lady on at that hour is a shame.....Why would Tova agree to this hour to present ? BECAUSE SHE IS A LADY....I find it a shame ,and a waste that so many will not get TOVA PRIMETIME.

And So many Tova fragrance wearers question the real Tova...? Well to me this is something that the TOVA FAN SHOULD VOICE OPINION ON ....I find that time for presentation to be an insult.

CALL AND VOICE YOUR OPINION. What other of Q top sellers do a 2-3 am presentation, and only once every few months ??? GET REAL.

Remember if you love anything then protect it.....Did we fail TOVA--I mean for a lady to get dressed up like a zillion dollars for 2-3 am is just not right. I find it disrespect.

BOYINTX

Trusted Contributor

Re: TOVA at 3 am ? QVC why ?

If she were, or continued to be, a top seller, she would be in primetime. Her products do not appeal to the majority of QVC's changing demographic.

She appears at 3 am or money -- plain and simple. She comes to sell -- not out of loyalty, not out of friendship, and not to be a lady.

Super Contributor

Why are you complaining ? And how dare you insult Tova by calling her less than a top seller ! Obviously you know little of what you speak. There is a humongous audience at 3:00 a.m. Just because it doesn't suit you, you shouldn't be such a gripe. Many of us keep America running as we work the graveyard shift. We doctors , nurses, all medical staff, Rescue Workers, Police, EMT's ,State Troupers, Fire and all other night shifts get tired of you day people whining.

It's bad enough when we get to watch a little TV that we have to put up with old reruns and a boatload of infomercials that are repetitious or out-of-date, but please allow us the privilege of catching someone like Tova who is kind and smart enough to provide her products to this wide and varied audience.

She doesn't sell much here in the States, but does much more business in the UK, so I am grateful that she makes live appearances anytime when she could just leave her small inventory on- line in stock and not just forget those of us who are her long-term followers.

You should be a little more open-minded about those of us who do keep the Q going in the night hours. Most of us work these hours by choice, it's not a step down.

Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 BOYINTX said:

Tova is such a lady and has been true to Q and made the Q enough money that to put a real lady on at that hour is a shame.....Why would Tova agree to this hour to present ? BECAUSE SHE IS A LADY....I find it a shame ,and a waste that so many will not get TOVA PRIMETIME.

And So many Tova fragrance wearers question the real Tova...? Well to me this is something that the TOVA FAN SHOULD VOICE OPINION ON ....I find that time for presentation to be an insult.

CALL AND VOICE YOUR OPINION. What other of Q top sellers do a 2-3 am presentation, and only once every few months ??? GET REAL.

Remember if you love anything then protect it.....Did we fail TOVA--I mean for a lady to get dressed up like a zillion dollars for 2-3 am is just not right. I find it disrespect.

BOYINTX

Nick Chavez. I'm happy to watch him, but lately QVC USA has been putting him on at really early hours, like 12:00 a.m., 2:00 a.m., 4:00 a.m. etc. Nick just came back from QVC Italy, QVC Germany and QVC Japan. Over there, all three countries gave him a Today's Special Value, they didn't talk over him and he was on at different times. I miss seeing Nick on more at QVC USA. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

And please no one tell me how "Nick Chavez isn't as important anymore" just because QVC USA won't let him come on as much. If things were going swimmingly at QVC USA, they wouldn't have fired the QVC CEO. I'm so tired of vacuum cleaners, kitchen stuff, handbags and WEN being on all the time.

And please no comments on "how I can always change the channel just because I don't like what's on."

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Tova is from the West Coast........that would only be midnight for her

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I'll browse her inventory on QVC. com. Yes, I wish she were on during hours when I watch, but it's not like I can't find Tova products.

Super Contributor

On 10/2/2014 KYToby said:

If she were, or continued to be, a top seller, she would be in primetime. Her products do not appeal to the majority of QVC's changing demographic.

She appears at 3 am or money -- plain and simple. She comes to sell -- not out of loyalty, not out of friendship, and not to be a lady.

YOU ARE SO VERY CRASS-AND RUDE. Where does you anger come from ? How do you post this.

Super Contributor

On 10/5/2014 Desertdi said:

Tova is from the West Coast........that would only be midnight for her

SHE IS LOCATED NEXT DOOR TO THE Q She sold the West Coast place .

She bought a home in Pa years ago .

Super Contributor

On 10/4/2014 Remee said:

Why are you complaining ? And how dare you insult Tova by calling her less than a top seller ! Obviously you know little of what you speak. There is a humongous audience at 3:00 a.m. Just because it doesn't suit you, you shouldn't be such a gripe. Many of us keep America running as we work the graveyard shift. We doctors , nurses, all medical staff, Rescue Workers, Police, EMT's ,State Troupers, Fire and all other night shifts get tired of you day people whining.

It's bad enough when we get to watch a little TV that we have to put up with old reruns and a boatload of infomercials that are repetitious or out-of-date, but please allow us the privilege of catching someone like Tova who is kind and smart enough to provide her products to this wide and varied audience.

She doesn't sell much here in the States, but does much more business in the UK, so I am grateful that she makes live appearances anytime when she could just leave her small inventory on- line in stock and not just forget those of us who are her long-term followers.

You should be a little more open-minded about those of us who do keep the Q going in the night hours. Most of us work these hours by choice, it's not a step down.

Thank you, I am greatful for those who work early hours. I hope I did not offend you myself.

Super Contributor

THANK YOU BOYINTX and REMEE. You restore my faith in posters here on these forums !

Yes, Tova does have a home on the East coast now. I thought it was in new York, but could be in PA.

Can't believe the rude remarks about such a brilliant lady.