Contributor

porr thing she wears the same 2 dresses , white or blue . I would love to see her in a pant suit sometime .... don't yall agrees she wears the same thing over and over again..

Super Contributor

Re: It comestics host clothes

Yes I agree she wears the same thing each time she is on air. Don't know if anyone feels the same way I do but she talks too fast.....Slow down and we can hear more about the product...

Regular Contributor

That is on-stage persona. Is it working? I don't think so.
Regular Contributor

I think she is lovely and her clothes are classic in style. I like her look a lot!
Super Contributor

She says YA throughout the entire presentation instead of just YES. That bugs me.
Esteemed Contributor

I think of her clothes almost as a uniform so as not to distract from the products.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/31/2014 colliegirls said:

I think of her clothes almost as a uniform so as not to distract from the products.

My exact thought! And just one more thought ... The woman is exceedingly well off and I would imagine her persona is exactly what she intends.
New Contributor

First off who cares what she is wearing. She is not selling clothes and she is not dressed inappropriate. Her products are amazing! You can tell she takes great pride in her line and great joy in helping others feel beautiful. Unlike most she reveals her own struggles with her skin in order to help all of us.
Respected Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:
On 8/31/2014 colliegirls said:

Yes but she would look more at ease if they were two sizes larger

I have never noticed her to be anything but comfortable in front of the camera.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Occasional Contributor

Love her and her presentations and her products. I think she is a lovely lady just the way she is.