Regular Contributor
Just saw the post that Amy is at the hospital and will be delivering Bree today it appears. I hope she has a fast delivery and I pray all goes well. God bless her, Steve, Bree and family. Looking forward to seeing photos of the precious little Angel!
Super Contributor

Re: Amy Stran's delivery update

That's truly exciting ! Imagine actually having the baby on your due date, unless it was scheduled.

I am so genuinely happy for Amy and her entire family. She has waited a long time for this baby and I know they are over the moon with this precious girl !

Blessings to all of them. Yes, we all look forward to seeing and hearing about it all !

Thanks for the update !

An Easter baby--how precious ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

All babies are sweet but ita an Easter baby is very sweet! (:

Valued Contributor

I wish her well too but how did you know her husband's name and I am assuming Bree is the baby's name and it is a girl. Are we supposed to know the host's spouse's name? I would think that is kinda dangerous but Shawn talks about her Joe so I guess it is acceptable.

Super Contributor

Amy has always talked about Steve back to before when they were married, and she has their wedding pictures and many others of him on her FB page and her blog. She has always posted and used his name on air also.

Yes, Bree is a girl and was announced right after Christmas. Her nursery is darling, and I know they can't wait to bring her home.

Blessings to all family !

Honored Contributor

Is she posting updates on Twitter?

Valued Contributor

Wow, last day at QVC Fri. night and a day of rest and deliver right on your due date. Hope her delivery is as fast. Best wishes for Amy & Bree. That will be a beautiful baby.

Honored Contributor

Congratulations to Amy. Look forward to seeing pictures.

Super Contributor

Congratulations to Amy! Also for those who look forward to pictures and updates... Don't worry lol. She's like all first time moms. I remember when my daughter was born I couldn't wait to show pictures and talk about her. I don't think i talked about my daughter as much as she did but i understand she had been trying for a while with no luck until now. You can bet Amy's Facebook page and her blog will be full of pictures and info.
Super Contributor

Such a sweet gift for Easter..a beautiful daughter. I had my daughter on her actual due date also. It is very rare but it does happen.