Occasional Contributor

Question for anyone that has used Argan Oil. I just picked up Josie's TSV. Still want to love this product. It included foundation, brush, Argan Oil and Facial Cleanser. I have been very careful with the Argan Oil around my eye area, but have found that by the end of my work day, my eyes are burning and itching. I have not had any other changes to my routine, work or beauty, besides the Argan Oil. Is this happening to anyone? I certainly want to love this product, but am still unsure. Thanks for any help.

Julie

Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't bother my eyes at all and I use it and all Josies products on my eyes all the time.

Could be your nail polish,my daughters Dr told her this.

Occasional Contributor

MalteseMomma~Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated. I am finding the more I use, the less it is bothering my eyes. I will continue using, I really do love the way it makes my skin feel.

Valued Contributor

I have somewhat dry and sensitive skin and use Josie's Argan oil without any irritation!! I have not tried other brands. I hope it works out for you!

Frequent Contributor
Maybe you need to change your mascara to a different brand or a new tube
Respected Contributor

This is the only product that doesn't bother my eyes. Love it.

Respected Contributor

I use a drop, and put it on fingertips to remove my eye makeup. We are all different, but this doesn't bother my eye area at all.

If it is irritating your eyes, I would not keep using it. HTH

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor
I use it twice a day, especially around my eyes, and have no problems. I also have very sensitive eyes and wear contacts.