Trusted Contributor

Is anyone near a Nordstroms?

Are you going to purchase when they have products with gifts? If so what are you looking at and waiting on?

Contributor

Re: Is anyone near a Nordstroms?

You can purchase on Nordstrom.com and get free shipping and free returns. They also have free gifts with purchases on many items so you might want to check that. No hassle.

Super Contributor

I have a Nordstrom near me but prefer online purchases. I agree, with free shipping no hassles at the mall.

Honored Contributor

I live near a Nordstrom and buy in person when they have what I want available in the store. I'm not big on gifts with purchase. They often include products I don't need or won't use and usually require me to spend more money on a brand that I need to. Because I'm not brand loyal, I don't have a moisturizer AND a cleanser made by the same brand, so it's hard for me to meet the limits on some gift with purchase unless I include things I don't really need - I've wasted money being seduced by GWPs, so now I mostly ignore them.

I'm more concerned with buying items I need or have had my eye on over the triple and double points events that help me earn my $20 Nordstrom Note, since I know I will use that.

Trusted Contributor

I live about 35 mi from a Nordstrom. Visit there infrequently. So - on Black Fri, I took advantage of free S&H and placed an order for some skincare items. Just received it this morning - 11 days in transit!!! Should have gone to the store!! Everything else I order that day arrived within 4 days.

New Contributor

Thank you to those that answered. Since I was banned due to a few ladies I have not been able to respond until right now. I won't be back on until I buy a new computer and it is a shame they banned me so thank you for posting. I did buy two mascaras and get one free and I love now Dior Mascara and Armani Foundation. It is simply beautiful and fresh and ligt and has great coverage.

Honored Contributor

You were banned because of YOUR actions and word, RRR/aka all of your other names.

Respected Contributor

lol just when it was safe to back in the water ...we're gonna need a bigger boat

Honored Contributor

If a poster gets banned by IP address..how is buying a new computer going to fix that? The IP address will still be the same, right?
Honored Contributor

Save your money, RRR.

I'm sure September's right.