New Contributor
I read on an earlier post that someone was looking for full size bras. I wear a 38G. The name of the sports bra I would recommend is "Anita" active on Barenecessities.com. A comfortable fit, and the girls stay in. If you have lower back problems or wide back, I would recommend wearing a bra extender.
Super Contributor
Thank you for the info.....I've put on so much weight this past year due to all the prednisone and steroids and finding a comfortable bra is hard to do....I will check it out..
Super Contributor
On 8/27/2014 vmnsc said: Thank you for the info.....I've put on so much weight this past year due to all the prednisone and steroids and finding a comfortable bra is hard to do....I will check it out..

I'm in the same boat as you. I had St. 4 Melanoma that was successfully treated with immunotherapy. The good thing is the cancer's gone (knock on wood), but the treatment wrecked my adrenal system (which controls everything). So, it's probably steroids for life.

I have just about given up on bras.

Respected Contributor

i just ordered a glamorise sport bra, from penny's and it was terrible. the fit was way off, when i ordered my normal size 40g. i will check out the anita.

it's hard to find the larger sizes, in a store. the prices are so much better, online.

Respected Contributor

onestopplus.com sells all sizes

Honored Contributor

Do any of you sleep in a bra? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I like one for support, and sometimes wear a wire free Playtex under a tank top .... but sometimes use the cotton spandex tanks with the "shelf bra". I'm sure you know what I mean.

Last year, I jumped into the Genie pool and tried their shaper camis .... and they are PERFECT for sleeping in.

Well, not when it's 107 degrees, like it is today in Los Angeles, but in the cooler months. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor
On 9/14/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Do any of you sleep in a bra? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I like one for support, and sometimes wear a wire free Playtex under a tank top .... but sometimes use the cotton spandex tanks with the "shelf bra". I'm sure you know what I mean.

Last year, I jumped into the Genie pool and tried their shaper camis .... and they are PERFECT for sleeping in.

Well, not when it's 107 degrees, like it is today in Los Angeles, but in the cooler months. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

the only bras i would sleep in are the ahhh bras, the genie, and the comfortisse.......most of the time now i pick them up on ebay because i can get 3 for around 10 dollars!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
Try the website biggirlsbras.Com.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I measure 32DD and was fitted this weekend at SOMA. I purchased a bra for 56.00 and really like it. I did have to size up for a better cup fit...I want everything IN THE CUP....I wore it today and it was pretty comfortable. It does hit be a bit under the armpits but I will adjust the straps and see if that works.

Respected Contributor

Do these bras have metal slides on the shoulders for adjusting the length of the straps? I need to know because I have to clear the metal detector at work.