Esteemed Contributor

What is your Favorite Eyeliner?

I have been using Mally eyeliner, but I'm running out and wonder if I should order again (they do work for me) or try something new. I have tried Tarte but these liners really burned me eyes so those are out.
Respected Contributor

Re: What is your Favorite Eyeliner?

Mally

Respected Contributor

NYX automatic eyeliner in bronze. Cheap, and lasts until I remove it.

What worries you masters you.
Trusted Contributor

On 6/5/2014 Moonlady said:

NYX automatic eyeliner in bronze. Cheap, and lasts until I remove it.

This is my favorite also!!! I also am able to use it in my waterline and it stays and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I stock up when Ulta has a BOGO and I am also able to use their coupon on the purchase.

FYI: Tarte eyeliners also burned my eyes and I returned them.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite is Stila for eyeliner pencils. They stay on and donot smudge. They are pricey but worth it to me. I have tried NYX and it's good but does smudge a little after a long day. Tarte are THE WORST, mine arrived a mess and burned my eyes and I also returned them. Can't believe they sell junk like that.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

On 6/5/2014 MoJoV said:

My favorite is Stila for eyeliner pencils. They stay on and donot smudge. They are pricey but worth it to me. I have tried NYX and it's good but does smudge a little after a long day. Tarte are THE WORST, mine arrived a mess and burned my eyes and I also returned them. Can't believe they sell junk like that.

I wonder which ingredient in the Tarte eyeliner burns our eyes. I have read about this problem many times on the boards. I called Tarte CS to try to find out why I might be having a problem, but they said that I was the only one who had complained to them.

Honored Contributor

Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Eye Liner...Walgreens. Learned about it here on these boards...thank you, Beauties! Like NYX recommended in post #2, cheap & lasts until I remove it.

ETA: I also have 2 pots of Bare Escentuals powder eyeliner & a special eyeliner brush...that I've been using close to a lifetime. Pretty solid eyeliner, but it needs water & a steady hand...not easy when I'm flying out the door! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I literally cannot draw a straight line, so I've had a lot of problems finding an eyeliner that works for me. After trying everything, hands-down my favorite is Avon Glimmersticks.

It's interesting that I saw this thread now, since I was just about to order a few of the waterproof version for summer!

Kiss

Super Contributor

PTR 'Lashes to Die For' Eye Liner. Easy. Stays on. Good for the lashes. Available in Black or black. Or black.

Super Contributor

Jane Iredale Basic Brown. Pencil.