Valued Contributor

I'm thinking of getting it for my family. Does it really work?

Regular Contributor

For what it's worth I purchased 1 about the second or third presentation of Clarisonic, white was the only option. It lasted a year. They did send me a replacement, well it quit about 18 months ago. For a price of well over $100 I expect longevity. Oh, I wasn't allowed a replacement again. I have been using facial cleansing loofah type pads that I purchased at Sally's Beauty and I have been just as satisfied with the results as I was with the Clarisonic. I use Philosophy's Purity and once a week Philosophy's peel. I hope this helps with your decision.

Not applicable

I bought the Mia 2 from QVC when it first came out and after only a month of use, it completely changed my skin. I even had people at work and church mention how nice my skin looked. I didn't have major issues, just some dryness, no glow and a few breakouts each year. All of that has changed. I use it every day with Philosophy Purity cleanser and wouldn't trade these products for anything else on the market.

Valued Contributor

Thanks ladies. I ended up purchasing it in the blue combo. My skin took a beating this winter, and since I started using the Philosophy TSV in April I notice a vast improvement in hydration.

This sounds like a good deal to me! Thanks so much for your input. It really helps!Smile