New Contributor

How can I become a QVC Club Member?

I will love to received the TSV earlier like some of you guys!!! How can I become a QVC Club Member? Thanks for your help ladies!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How can I become a QVC Club Member?

If you mean Inside Q,they are not taking any new subscriptions. Only subscribers that were current when this went in to effect still get it.

If you sign up specifically to TSV emails, you sometimes get advance order emails a day or two ahead.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
New Contributor

Betteb thanks for letting me know!!!!
Occasional Contributor

That is very discouraging. I'd love to begin getting the Insider again. ( I cancelled it a couple of years back) I wonder if they will ever bring it back?
Honored Contributor

There aren't that many good things in it anyway. Don't worry about it. It's not like we're getting a golden egg.

Valued Contributor

Go to the My Account section and in Communication preferences, sign up for the e-mails. The 1st of every month they send a Q-mail that contains a link to the on-line version of the Insider. It's usually the second item in the message. Save the link and you will always have access to the new editions.

Respected Contributor

You cant. They closed it to new members last year