Valued Contributor

Great Undereye Product from drugstore

I've been using Salma Hayek's Nuance eye serum now for several months and I have to say that it's the best under eye product I've ever used. It's the one that is in a tube with a small rollerball. All I do is roll it under each eye after applying makeup and pat it a little bit with my finger. Undereye looks smoother and more youthful immediately and it's supposed to have a long term effect, as well. I think I paid about $20.00 or so at CVS and it's at least a few months old and still going strong. Thought I'd share this as there always seems to be a discussion about these products and most of them are too expensive, don't work and leave a white film/residue. This one delivers for me! Hope you like it as well.

Valued Contributor

Re: Great Undereye Product from drugstore

Thought I'd do an update for those of you that haven't tried this yet. It's still the best, in my opinion. I use it every day. Been using it since Aug. of last year and hope they never stop making it!

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much! I have a 20% off coupon for CVS, so I'm going to go pick some up. My New Year's resolution is to fine great drugstore brands for makeup and skincare!

Esteemed Contributor

I'll try it

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

Thanks for the info, I may have to check it out!

Super Contributor

I've heard her eye cream is one of the best. We finally have a CvS fairly close, so mYbe I will check that out!
Super Contributor

Thank you for the info. I will give it a try. I sure do need it. I have so many different ones in my drawer and none of them really work like I want it too. Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Is it a wrinkle product? Or a brightener or a concealer?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

It's an instant product which I apply over makeup diminishing lines and wrinkles. Also, it's supposed to have a long term effect.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered this. Boy, we don't have a CVS and I couldn't find any other stores in my area that has this. I found it on Amazon for 14.95 plus shipping.