Occasional Contributor

Who else wants to have a TATCHA TSV?

QVC OFFERS TATCHA Camilla.cleaning oil.and.rice.enzyme powder for normal.skin. I would love to see the Q offer a TSV with most of the TATCHA products, on easy pay and auto delivery. Who agrees with me?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Who else wants to have a TATCHA TSV?

I would love them to bring the indigo body collection as a tsv that would be awesome
Valued Contributor

I want them to do a TSV that includes the new serum! Smiley Very Happy
Super Contributor

On 3/19/2014 Nicole WI said: I want them to do a TSV that includes the new serum! Smiley Very Happy

That would be great!

Honored Contributor

I would love a TSV too..I am loving the new serum!!!!

Contributor

I have been wanting to order them for a while, but am also holding out for a TSV... Please QVC schedule this soon
Honored Contributor

On 12/28/2013 MarenSeattle said:
On 11/12/2013 JeanLouiseFinch said:

After seeing the cleansing oil and enzyme powder demo several weeks ago, I went on the hunt for dupes because IMO the price was too high. I found excellent ones on Amazon for less money, but more product. I've been using them both (oil cleanser every night and enzyme powder every morning) and I'm thrilled with the results. And the rice & papaya enzyme powder is super gentle and doesn't irritate one little bit - no talc like the Tatcha has. I've read that some people have a bad reaction to the Tatcha enzyme powder due to the talc.

JeanLouiseFinch -- Thanks to you, I scoped out those alternatives on amazon. I'm going to order but have a question. Since the Camellia Cleansing Oil has different ingredients than Tatcha's (more Camellia oil, for one!) does it kind of melt and turn milky and rinse easily like Tatcha's? That was the only thing holding me back. The price for the combo on Q is less than the two on Tatcha's site, and the alternatives on amazon are WAY less! TIA -- and thanks again for giving us the heads up on these products!

So sorry - I'm just seeing this now, Maren. I apply Dr Young's Camellia Deep Cleansing Oil to dry skin, massage it around my face and address the eye make. I then add a little water and it does turn milky - rub it around some more. Rather than do a splashing rinse, I always use a clean, white washcloth, dipped in warm water and wrung out, to wipe the residue, rinsing and re-wiping a couple of times until everything is off. Everything comes off easily and completely. The result is smooth soft skin - no sticky residue or oily feeling on the surface.

Super Contributor

On 4/8/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

After seeing the cleansing oil and enzyme powder demo several weeks ago, I went on the hunt for dupes because IMO the price was too high. I found excellent ones on Amazon for less money, but more product. I've been using them both (oil cleanser every night and enzyme powder every morning) and I'm thrilled with the results. And the rice & papaya enzyme powder is super gentle and doesn't irritate one little bit - no talc like the Tatcha has. I've read that some people have a bad reaction to the Tatcha enzyme powder due to the talc.

JeanLouiseFinch -- Thanks to you, I scoped out those alternatives on amazon. I'm going to order but have a question. Since the Camellia Cleansing Oil has different ingredients than Tatcha's (more Camellia oil, for one!) does it kind of melt and turn milky and rinse easily like Tatcha's? That was the only thing holding me back. The price for the combo on Q is less than the two on Tatcha's site, and the alternatives on amazon are WAY less! TIA -- and thanks again for giving us the heads up on these products!

So sorry - I'm just seeing this now, Maren. I apply Dr Young's Camellia Deep Cleansing Oil to dry skin, massage it around my face and address the eye make. I then add a little water and it does turn milky - rub it around some more. Rather than do a splashing rinse, I always use a clean, white washcloth, dipped in warm water and wrung out, to wipe the residue, rinsing and re-wiping a couple of times until everything is off. Everything comes off easily and completely. The result is smooth soft skin - no sticky residue or oily feeling on the surface.

Haha -- that's okay, JLF! I think you answered the "does it turn milky" question in another thread somewhere along the way. This is pretty much how I use the Tatcha, but after one splash use the rice powder. And I rinse (I HAVE to -- I'm a former Erno Laszlo devotee! :-)

I know at one point you were inquiring about another cleansing oil -- did you ever make the move, or are you still working through your Dr. Young and the Fleur de Lis? I know the Tatcha is lasting me a LONG time -- good thing since it was close to a hundred bucks!

Contributor

I Love Tatcha and would Love a TSV......or on E-Z pay!
Honored Contributor

On 5/9/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 4/8/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Haha -- that's okay, JLF! I think you answered the "does it turn milky" question in another thread somewhere along the way. This is pretty much how I use the Tatcha, but after one splash use the rice powder. And I rinse (I HAVE to -- I'm a former Erno Laszlo devotee! :-)

I know at one point you were inquiring about another cleansing oil -- did you ever make the move, or are you still working through your Dr. Young and the Fleur de Lis? I know the Tatcha is lasting me a LONG time -- good thing since it was close to a hundred bucks!

OMG, here I am, late to the party on this one, too! I did try a sample bottle of DHC and didn't even finish it, I didn't like it. I'm sticking with my Dr. Young Camellia Cleansing Oil. The Fleur de Lis enzyme powder is working great for me. I've finally tried all of the scents and the vanilla one is my preferrence. That said, IF I found another cleansing powder/enzyme powder that was reasonably priced and talc free, I wouldn't be opposed to experimenting. That won't be happening anytime soon though. I just started new bottles and they last me a long time, too. I think I'm spending around $60 for my products. I just couldn't spend $100 and have a good conscience about it.