Contributor

I am sorry, but if I have to watch that overly perky blonde shave her feet one more time, I think I'll scream. IT'S JUST DISGUSTING!!!

Honored Contributor

Jam Jammer...I agree about the cost. I also use a roller about every 2 weeks and, even though I buy through Amazon, it is a pricey gadget. I've tried everything and this is the best. I remember when you could go to the salon and your feet would come out baby smooth. Now, when I go for pedicures, very little effort is put into removing dead skin (sorry that sounds gross). I regularly go to the salon, but I'm left to my own devices to discover the best solution.

Super Contributor
On 11/2/2013 Pook said:

The demonstration is the selling point for this product as who would ever think it's that great. If I had not seen the demo I never would have ordered it and known just how good my feet could look all the time. Everyone I know who has one said the demo was what convinced them to order it.

FYI - I don't think anyone is forcing you to watch so just a suggestion - change the channel or turn the tv off!!!

Agreed. If you can't watch it then turn it off.

Super Contributor

Watching it persuaded me to buy one. And if disturbs you then change the channel. Problem solved.

Trusted Contributor
I agree, I find it disgusting to watch and I DO change the channel every time! An animation would work just fine. And like another poster said, if the thing works so well, how can she always have mountains of dead skin to remove?
Valued Contributor

I can honestly say this was the best purchase in all my
years shopping on QVC.

I have not one negative word for it, ever.

When I finish, I take out the roller and wash it. I find
it works longer if you keep it clean.

That's how we roll in the shire..
Occasional Contributor
For refills go to company site mircopediclub . Com 9$ for 2 no s&H
Honored Contributor

I think they have toned down the grossness of the presentation a lot since the product first aired. I remember that woman's feet peeling like re-tread tires when she first came on the Q.

Honored Contributor
On 10/28/2014 alkatgator said: For refills go to company site mircopediclub . Com 9$ for 2 no s&H

Yes, but to get that price you have to buy 2 packs and you have to go on auto delivery. And the longest you can set deliveries for is 4 months. I can't go through 4 rollers in 4 months. If you only buy 1 pack of two it's 13.95. Even so, if I bought all 8 rollers there, it would still be 40 dollars. So I'm getting the devices for 10 bucks each when you add in tax and shipping from QVC over the price of buying the rollers from the club. And I don't have to sign up for auto delivery.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

I hope it will work for me. I never had trouble with my dry skin on my feet until I started going with out shoes in the home. Strange but that is the truth.