New Contributor

Has anyone seen or heard what the new TSV is going to be from Clarisonic? Im bummed out cause my current one took a dive after a little more than 4.5 yrs today. Im contemplating waiting to see what it is. The mfg. offered me a discount as part of a loyalty program for the plus edition only, but its still almost the same cost of the mia 2. Not sure what I want to do at this point. Or even how they compare in use. Thoughts, suggestions appreciated... Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: New Clarisonic TSV on 8/27

My regular Clarisonic was only used about once a week since I got it, and sometimes less. It didn't last two years. I bought this one...not only was the base bad, the unit itself won't even recharge for longer than 2 beeps so the whole thing went bad. I gave my daughter one at the same time I bought mine, and hers still is going fine. We have very sensitive skin, so don't use them everyday, as it made our faces sore and dried out. I did feel I got a lemon though.

Respected Contributor

I bought the Aria version at Sephora yesterday....wondering if I should return it and get this one.

They had a special for $175 with Josie Moran samples instead of $199.

I haven't tried it yet. What bothers me is the sales rep. said my skin will get worse before it gets better for about two weeks while it purges. Yikes.

Not sure I want that, so I'm on the fence.

Honored Contributor

I have never had a problem with mine going on three years...and have given one to three daughters and three granddaughters.....no one has had issues so guess we are just lucky?

Contributor

I have the Clarisonic Pro. After three years it stopped working, fortunately, Clarisonic is sending me a new one, complete with another three year warranty! I love it! A must have beauty regimine item! {#emotions_dlg.wub}