Occasional Contributor

need help with beauty products

Hello Ladies, I am 62 years old and on thurs may 2 will be celebrating my 4th wedding anniversary, wow 9 months ago I was diagnosed with lung cancer, had surgery only 1 lung left, lots of radiation, I think I must have shares in the baby powder factory cause I cover from head to toes in it everyday, I have been going through Chemo therapy since just after my birthday in Sept 2012 and still have to go till Aug this year. Then I should kick this c to the curb where it belongs. Please help me if you can, I am tired of looking like a tired old lady who wears baby powder because she does not break out in a rash lol. My Chemo runs over 6 thousand per treatment so there is just not much money left at the end of the week to spend on cosmetics if there is the possibilty that it would have to go in the garbage because of a reaction to it. My husband is a Disabled Vet so we live on our disability, maybe this will help you to understand the predicament that I am in. Any suggestions that you have would be greatly appreciated. Now here is something that is real funny.......... they signed me up for info packets when the tumor was discovered............ well some dumb company sent me a bunch of Sun Tan Oil........... everyone s stay out of the sun............... how dumb was that. You may not be able to take the time to help as I know that you are so incredibly busy, but thank you for listening to me.

God Bless You

Sonja Wilkinson