Not applicable

Just realized I haven't seen tova on in a long while. Anyone know where she's been? Is she still on qvc?

Super Contributor

I miss seeing her. I used to watch the shows, even if I couldn't wear the perfume. It smelled nice, but the perfumes that have essential oils in them, give me troubles...like

headaches, etc. I have chemical allergies, so have to be careful which products I use.

Super Contributor

Tova was on with some of her products a couple or three weeks ago. I watched the show. She was her normal sweet self.

Super Contributor

Tova was on last evening.

Respected Contributor

Wish wed get back to the glory days of her fragrance line. Did you hear the absolute jasmine is now costing her 76,000 a pound !! I wonder if thats why so many people say the fragrance doesnt have the same staying power. Maybe the jasmine is just too expensive.

Frequent Contributor
I noticed her the other day on QVC UK (they have a beauty channel).
Super Contributor

Tova has been on several times recently. Do you not check the program guide regularly ? She spends a lot of time in the UK selling her jewelry and other products there.

She has a show this month, hold on, I'll look it up for you.......Yep, actually two show on Monday, June 30th. One is on at 2:00 a.m. and the other is on at 11:00 a.m.

If you want to keep up with things you can subscribe to The Insider Magazine, I think it's free now, it has an entire month of programs printed out, you can also look it up at QVC. Also, you can read a program guide at the homepage for QVC. There is no reason for you to have to ask about a particular show when they offer so many ways for you to look it up yourself. Try it.

Honored Contributor
On 6/3/2014 hope-Q said:

Tova has been on several times recently. Do you not check the program guide regularly ? She spends a lot of time in the UK selling her jewelry and other products there.

She has a show this month, hold on, I'll look it up for you.......Yep, actually two show on Monday, June 30th. One is on at 2:00 a.m. and the other is on at 11:00 a.m.

If you want to keep up with things you can subscribe to The Insider Magazine, I think it's free now, it has an entire month of programs printed out, you can also look it up at QVC. Also, you can read a program guide at the homepage for QVC. There is no reason for you to have to ask about a particular show when they offer so many ways for you to look it up yourself. Try it.

Nice.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Someone needs a nap, to be responding to a question someone asked almost two years ago, just to scold them? my, my.

Super Contributor

She was on 3 days ago, and still looks beautiful!