Contributor

Is it really as good as the say on air??

Occasional Contributor
On 11/7/2013 Janu said:

Argan oil contains tocopherols (vitamin E), phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids, (80% unsaturated fatty acids)

The main natural phenols in argan oil are caffeic acid, oleuropein, vanillic acid, tyrosol, catechol, resorcinol,epicatechin and catechin.

So read the labels and compare;don't pay just for the brand!

Argan oil also contains:

<h2>Properties and uses</h2> <table class="wikitable"> <tbody> <tr> <th>Fatty acid</th> <th>Percentage</th> </tr> <tr> <td>Oleic</td> <td align="right">42.8%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Linoleic</td> <td align="right">36.8%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Palmitic</td> <td align="right">12.0%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Stearic</td> <td align="right">6.0%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Linolenic</td> <td align="right"><0.5%</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

Respected Contributor

yes it does wonders for your hair. i love the stuff

Regular Contributor
On 11/3/2012 kcladyz said:

I use organix argan oil for my hair and i like it

I just bought this one a few days ago, and am liking it also!

I do use pure organic Argan oil on my face, I do like it, but haven't found it to be the best thing ever put on my face, but I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and this works without breaking me out, and almost everything else does. I put a small amount, on pat it in, then apply 100% hyaluronic acid over the top. This makes it all soak in quickly and leaves my skin hydrated. Before adding the HA I had some issues with absorbing.

The JM is so expensive....and I think the results are the same for the less expensive one I have been buying. I plan to do a side by side comparison soon, I am going to use JM on half my face and the less expensive on the other, I don't expect to see any difference though.

Honored Contributor

Nothing is as good as they say on air or in advertising, but I do like argan oil. I found it to be too heavy feeling for me and I prefer the Argan Milk under a moisturizer. I like the argan oil at night and mix some in my hair coloring before I apply it.

Contributor
I love argan oil... It really does help seal in moisture. I spent a week in the sun in vacation and used the argan sun screen every day and argan oil at night... I never got burned and my skin didn't dry out from the sun like it usually does... I highly recommend it.
Not applicable

Argan oil is better than they say on air absorbs very well leaves skin soft & radiant helps dry patches help my husband with sore area on nose from glasses! I wouldn't be without it! want better pricing look on e bay or amazon not Josie's which I like best but it works Love love it

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/21/2012 Alsee said:

I love it. My makeup goes on much smoother and stays looking great all day. No settling into fine lines, etc. I think it is a great hydrator and makeup base

Ita..love the argan oil. I get mine from Acure at Whole Foods!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/10/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

Nothing is as good as they say on air or in advertising, but I do like argan oil. I found it to be too heavy feeling for me and I prefer the Argan Milk under a moisturizer. I like the argan oil at night and mix some in my hair coloring before I apply it.

What great ideas!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

If I was stranded on an island...Argan oil is the one product I would want to be with me!

It has once and for all solved my dry, flaking skin.