New Contributor

Every year I order sets of the Turbie Twist hair towels from QVC to give as gifts. This year, I am not finding Turbie Twist towels -- at all! Have they been discontinued? If so, why? They are wonderful, and should be a staple in the Q inventory. Ea ?~

Regular Contributor

Re: Turbie Twist Hair Towels

I got a set of 3 with the head bands to match on QVC around Christmas. Type it in to SEARCH. I hope you find them! I love them!

Super Contributor

The original ones were more of a heavy velour, I do buy the ones at Big Lots, but new Turbies are a thin terry cloth. Still, better than none.
Esteemed Contributor

They're available pretty much everywhere from what I've seen, including QVC. I just did a quick search here, and came up with item V32520.

I wouldn't spend that much, though. They're less expensive at Bed Bath & Beyond, and other stores. Drugstore.com and Walgreens.com also have them. You shouldn't have a problem finding them at all if you do a search.

(I love them btw. I use mine nearly every day.) Kiss

* I just noticed that this thread was started in 2011! I'm not sure how it got bumped up, but I assume the OP has found her Turbie Towels by now! *

Honored Contributor

You can get them at Ross. I just use a microfiber car-drying cloth on my hair, tho (they are pretty big)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

they have them at walmart.

Trusted Contributor

They usually come back as stocking stuffers during the holiday sales. But getting them locally avoids the shipping charges.

Respected Contributor

On 12/13/2011 CAT FAN said:

I get mine at Big Lots. They are way cheaper than QVC's and they usually have a wide variety of patterns to choose from. You might also check Sally's Beauty Supply and Walmart.

I also got mine at Big Lots, really cheap too.

Esteemed Contributor

Got some at Ross just last weekend. Why would you pay Q's price + s&h.

Regular Contributor

I get mine at CVS, and I try to use the great coupons they email just about every weekend.

My turbie twists eventually get mildewy smelling, even though I always hang them to dry thoroughly after use. Love the TT.