Fashion Special Offers
157 Members and 13509 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

REMINDING EVERYONE - Botox COUPONS and REBATES site

Started 1277909028.547 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1278702571.617 by Skylands
replies
I am telling you gals AGAIN if you HAVE NOT signed up for the program at http://www.botoxcosmetics.com I will say it ..... your nuts!!!

Just to remind you of the program & benefits AGAIN
Sign up & they usually, NOT always though will give you 200 points which equals 25.00 coupon

To ENSURE you get the sign up points JUST go to the website and sign up for emails THEN if you wait you will eventually NOT LONG get an email that says if you go to THAT site and sign up for the program.... they will deposit 200 points

Okay - so...... everytime you have Botox OR Juvederm the Dr. or Practitioner will give you a voucher OR will email them with your service and you get MORE points

Anytime you are ready to go for Botox OR Juvederm you can then print off 25.00, 50.00 or 75.00 (max 75.00 each visit) coupon & you get THAT off of your treatment

ALSO - you WILL get emails for REBATES 50.00

They ALSO run other specials
AND they will be changing the rebate to rather than you sending in the form & getting a check in 4 - 6 - 8 weeks .... you bring it in WITH your 25, 50, 75 coupon AND they take OFF the rebate TOO - Botox AND THEN Botox refunds them...

I received 50.00 off my treatment yesterday AND 100.00 in rebate checks I am waiting for CANNOT go wrong. OH AND I am waiting for ANOTHER 75.00 total to be deposited INTO my account

Okay so NOW..... if you live in Ct or NEAR & want a GREAT GREAT injector NO lie and I AM NOT getting ANYTHING from this or her.... Call the Laser Center of CT in Milford & ask for Alicia... OR you can PM me by going to the beautyandspirit site and look for THIS posts title there

When I say she is the BEST injector for Botox - I TOTALLY & COMPLETELY mean it!!! AND she DOESN'T OVER dilute AND she DOESN'T OVER sell you Botox
Yesterday for the first time I had her do Juvederm and yesterday OR today NO brusing NO lumps NO or NOT MUCH swelling .... THAT is a GREAT injector

Page 1 of 1
Skylands1277909342.095950 PostsRegistered 5/30/2010

IMO the botox program isn't worth the time it takes to sign up!!! Botox is often at least, least $1000/visit! Approximately $400/site where I live. $25.00 off? Really?

The Restylane program is worth the effort - Botox - not so much.

JustWantBe­autifulSkinn1277910649.6271324 PostsRegistered 11/13/2005
On 6/30/2010 skylands said:

IMO the botox program isn't worth the time it takes to sign up!!! Botox is often at least, least $1000/visit! Approximately $400/site where I live. $25.00 off? Really?

It actually TAKES a MINUTE - just put in your E-MAIL address so you are on the mailing list OR just click on Register AND yes............. 25.00 really...??? EVERY 200 points is 25.00 ALONG with the E-mails you get for the REBATE 50.00 AND you can accumulate 200, 200, 200 if i have 1000 points & 125.00 I can print off anywhere UP TO 75.00 for one visit

It isn't Restylane - it is Juvederm SAME program ALL in ONE you DO NOT sign up for one AND THEN the other AND all of the points go INTO one account, so you can print them off for EITHER or treatment

You really SHOULD NOT be paying PER SITE for Botox - you SHOULD BE paying by units THAT is how Dr's and OTHERS rip people off.... you never how HOW MANY units they are using for THAT 400.00 AND how diluted they are making the treatment - AND when they are charging by site you don't know if they are giving you 15 units or 10 or 25 for an area like between the brows SO you could be paying 40.00 a unit if they are doing 10 units OR 26.68 per unit if 15...???

Like yesterday I paid for 43 UNDER diluted BEAUTIFUL units of Botox

Skylands1277912232.165950 PostsRegistered 5/30/2010
On 6/30/2010 JustWantBeautifulSkinn said:

It actually TAKES a MINUTE - just put in your E-MAIL address so you are on the mailing list OR just click on Register AND yes............. 25.00 really...??? EVERY 200 points is 25.00 ALONG with the E-mails you get for the REBATE 50.00 AND you can accumulate 200, 200, 200 if i have 1000 points & 125.00 I can print off anywhere UP TO 75.00 for one visit

It isn't Restylane - it is Juvederm SAME program ALL in ONE you DO NOT sign up for one AND THEN the other AND all of the points go INTO one account, so you can print them off for EITHER or treatment

You really SHOULD NOT be paying PER SITE for Botox - you SHOULD BE paying by units THAT is how Dr's and OTHERS rip people off.... you never how HOW MANY units they are using for THAT 400.00 AND how diluted they are making the treatment - AND when they are charging by site you don't know if they are giving you 15 units or 10 or 25 for an area like between the brows SO you could be paying 40.00 a unit if they are doing 10 units OR 26.68 per unit if 15...???

In my geographical area the practice for botox injections is per site vs. per unit. You can Google this and find out the practice in your area.

I use Restylane vs. Juvederm and use I do use the rebates! They are worth the time & trouble.

My experience with the botox rebates was the MD's office signs you up - if you request. I couldn't do it myself. Still, after reading the botox site it really wasn't that great! If they would be more like Restylane rebates, then I would definately use it.

green eart­h vintage1277912356.1432409 PostsRegistered 2/26/2009The Beautiful Poconos, Pennsylvania

Thanks for the info. The last time I got Botox, 4 years ago, I paid $350 to have my "11's" done. I'm sure the price has gone up. The Botox didn't take very well, and I'm wondering if the amount they used wasn't enough. How would I know this in the future (how much to get and how much to ask for, so I don't get ripped off)?

Formerly GEV and green~tea (which I may alternate from time to time)

Skylands1277912545.3675950 PostsRegistered 5/30/2010
On 6/30/2010 green earth vintage said:

Thanks for the info. The last time I got Botox, 4 years ago, I paid $350 to have my "11's" done. I'm sure the price has gone up. The Botox didn't take very well, and I'm wondering if the amount they used wasn't enough. How would I know this in the future (how much to get and how much to ask for, so I don't get ripped off)?

You can go back in to the MD who injected the botox if it "didn't take well". They will make the adjustment.

JustWantBe­autifulSkinn1277917191.1031324 PostsRegistered 11/13/2005
On 6/30/2010 green earth vintage said:

If the Botox did not take well... you should have gone back within a week to 7 days for a touch up

How do you know - I went into Botox with some knowledge from researching AND then rest learned as I went along - I had a BAD injector in CT 1st time & had to go back & he charged me a 1/3 of what I spent 1st time HE was OVER diluting

GREAT experience in NY was my next and few others - ONE other injector in NY was charging 250.00 special 199.00 FISRT time with him was good NEXT was not so - I went back and he said WELL.... what do you want it was ONLY 15 units for 199.00 BUT they DO NOT tell you that from the get go - betwen the brows is USUALLY 20 to 15 units - so he injected more and said this time I will not chage you extra BUT will note it in your file for next time so we can USE and CHARGE the correct amount - I NEVER WENT BAK THERE

Another place in NYC - I went to I had to go back for more AND the next time was okay

Back here in CT at Yale NEVER AGAIN!!! total WASTE of money

Then I was scheduled for NY again BUT the Laser center I go to started and I said I will give it a shot and BTW I pay 12-13 a unit in NYC if you can match that AND they did ACTUALLY better - so I tried them and WONDERFUL - PERFECT EVERYTIME I have Botox -

Just ask when you go in - for them NOT to over dilute - tell them where you have the BEST results for injections sites - and ASK how many units they are using PER AREA ....... NOT in TOTAL

I mean you want to know in total BUT per area like yesterday I had 43 Units total BUT 21 between brows - 12 laugh lines 6 one side / 6 other - 10 forehead

JustWantBe­autifulSkinn1277917458.561324 PostsRegistered 11/13/2005

In my geographical area the practice for botox injections is per site vs. per unit. You can Google this and find out the practice in your area.

I use Restylane vs. Juvederm and use I do use the rebates! They are worth the time & trouble.

My experience with the botox rebates was the MD's office signs you up - if you request. I couldn't do it myself. Still, after reading the botox site it really wasn't that great! If they would be more like Restylane rebates, then I would definately use it.

Has NOTHING to do with any particular geographical area/s

Here in CT as well as NY, NJ, MASS and EVERYWHERE.... ANYWHERE - it is how the Office / Facility / Dr wants to charge. There are places that charge by Units and those who charge by area (by areas BECAREFUL is ALL I'm saying) Because they could be using 5, 10, 15 ??? units for that 400.00 - you just don't know

Skylands1277917792.8235950 PostsRegistered 5/30/2010

Has NOTHING to do with any particular geographical area/s

Here in CT as well as NY, NJ, MASS and EVERYWHERE.... ANYWHERE - it is how the Office / Facility / Dr wants to charge. There are places that charge by Units and those who charge by area (by areas BECAREFUL is ALL I'm saying) Because they could be using 5, 10, 15 ??? units for that 400.00 - you just don't know

<cite>www.realself.com › Botox Botox Q&A forum</cite>

<cite></cite>

Skylands1278702571.6175950 PostsRegistered 5/30/2010

Follow-up to the discussion Botox pricing. Here is Dr. Brandith Irwin's view on pricing per unit or area.

Hope this makes sense. Restylane quite their rewards program in March! FYI..............

Botox pricing: Regarding the cost of botox. My MD charges by the area. On the realself.com, many derms, plastic surgeons comment. Some say they charge by area, some or most by unit. What do you think? Is unit pricing more transparent and accurate or by area? Thank you.
Dr. Irwin's perspective:

Okay - so this is where I really disagree with the vast majority of doctors who inject Botox, many of whom do an excellent job. I don't do either - at my office we charge by volume based on the standard recommended vial dilution of 2.5 cc.

I don't like either area or unit pricing because I think it often leads to a less than optimal Botox outcome. Here's why. When I see my Botox patients, even patients I've seen for long time, I customize their Botox very specifically for their face and draw detailed maps. And, I often change that map from visit to visit after looking at exactly how their face is moving now. It changes. For example, a patient going through a divorce may be activating different facial muscle groups than they did before.

When the pricing is by unit, patients and doctors start to focus on that rather than the ultimate outcome, which is to have a more relaxed, balanced and beautiful face. The point is to do a stellar job. If a patient comes to me and says "I only want 10 units today," I may have to compromise so much that I can't do a good job for them.

When the pricing is by area, then it leads to a different series of problems. Suppose the "eye" area costs $200.00, but the day you come in, the muscles aren't very active. I may only need a few drops there to keep the area quiet for months. If the standard amount gets done, it leads to that over Botoxed look and wasted money. I often will put a little more in one area, a little less in another, treat a new area, and completely skip another one - all keeping the total volume and price the same. That way I can do a very customized treatment.

Page 1 of 1