Respected Contributor

Laura Geller TSV-Thoughts? Opinions?

So what are the thoughts on this upcoming TSV? Especially those of you who have been asking for her return?

Regular Contributor

Re: Laura Geller TSV-Thoughts? Opinions?

Kind of bland looking. I do not use the BnB so I have to like the blush and eyeshadow to buy the TSV. I am in the market for pink blush but that one looks way to pale.

Trusted Contributor

The blush size seems small, I'm wondering if it is a travel size. Weight wise, it's smaller than her blush compacts and almost the same size as the eye shadow compact.
Super Contributor

It looks pretty, but I can't run the risk of ordering Fair, and then it having a bunch of yellow running through it. That happened a while back and I ended up throwing away the foundation because it had a huge streak of yellow and made me look yellow. I'm going to pass.

Super Contributor

I do always like watching LG's shows though.

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2015 ginabfly said:

It looks pretty, but I can't run the risk of ordering Fair, and then it having a bunch of yellow running through it. That happened a while back and I ended up throwing away the foundation because it had a huge streak of yellow and made me look yellow. I'm going to pass.

Me too, it is so hard to find a foundation for my pale skin that does not make me look yellow. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Respected Contributor

Her blushes and compacts all seem to,have gotten very small for the price so I'll pass.
Super Contributor

I started out using all Laura Geller products. Right now I am down to just using her B&B which I love. I have switched over to using a LOT of IT Cosmetics and am happy with what I've been using from them even more. I won't be buying the TSV. I don't need another ""bag"". I do like watching Laura's shows so expect to watch a few.

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2015 Quiltlady said:

I started out using all Laura Geller products. Right now I am down to just using her B&B which I love. I have switched over to using a LOT of IT Cosmetics and am happy with what I've been using from them even more. I won't be buying the TSV. I don't need another "bag". I do like watching Laura's shows so expect to watch a few.

I have done the same as you. I was using the B&B in Fair, but I am like another poster...the last compact I purchased had too much yellow in it. But I've been using It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation, CC crème, and the Illumination Celebration Foundation depending on what my skin "needs" at the time. I have many more of It Cosmetics products; they seem to work for my skin!

Respected Contributor

I really don't need any more makeup at the time, but I do like Laura and most of her products. I really don't think I'll be buying this TSV, although except for the bag, it looks like the best TSV she's had for a while. There was a sale on her website not too long ago that also had free shipping, so I bought the Balance and Brighten that I needed then.