Respected Contributor

Paula's Choice new product alert -- Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster

I received an email regarding this product this morning. It looks very good. A little pricey ($45 for .67 oz), but I will likely purchase it at some point. Right now, I have the Isomers Moisture Mask and Ceramide Pro Lipid Support I'm using, but when those are empty, I will probably try this product, as it has HA and ceramides in it. Just a heads up!Smile

Regular Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice new product alert -- Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster

Thank you! I was needing to place an order so I think I will try this.

Respected Contributor

FUTURE, did you see the trail size for $9.00? I agree it is pricey and would only order the full size at a discount. I find hyaluronic acid very helpful for my dry skin.

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2015 Iwantcoffee said:

FUTURE, did you see the trail size for $9.00? I agree it is pricey and would only order the full size at a discount. I find hyaluronic acid very helpful for my dry skin.

Yes, I noticed this! My husband is wanting me to order him an item, so I might throw the trial size in there. Smiley Happy I always wait for discounts with PC (especially since she has them so often!), unless I need an item ASAP. Thanks for mentioning this. I'm sure other posters will be interested in the trial size, as well. Wink

Honored Contributor

Sounds interesting, just not sure I *need* a product like that right now since HA is in a my vitamin C and the moisture boost oil has a ceramide or two in it. And the skin recovery moisturizer with spf has HA and a ceramide or two in it as well. So I think I am pretty covered in the plump skin department! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

And you know, that darn bottle of Moisture boost oil I started using once a day in early December? Still going strong!! I thought it was a bit pricey but got it on sale and lasting me over 4 months seems like a REALLY good value!

Super Contributor

I got the email as well but have not checked it out on the site yet - too afraid! I have a $10 off with next purchase.... I just placed a small order, so it may have to wait - maybe!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 Crisso said:

I got the email as well but have not checked it out on the site yet - too afraid! I have a $10 off with next purchase.... I just placed a small order, so it may have to wait - maybe!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

um, do tell! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

I'll be trying PC BHA9 for the 1st time and hope it is as good a product as I've heard about here.

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 4/9/2015 Crisso said:

um, do tell! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

More oil (so I never run out), Moisture Boost with SPF and hand cream with SPF. I still want to try out the new ultra-rich moisturizer, so I may just need to add another product! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 maestra said:

I'll be trying PC BHA9 for the 1st time and hope it is as good a product as I've heard about here.

My husband uses it as a spot treatment and it works great for him.