Respected Contributor

Isomers serums 1X or 2X per day?

For those of you who use Isomers, do you use the serums at night only? Or during the day as well? And if you use during the day, do you find that it oxidizes your makeup? I typically use serums only at night so my makeup doesn't oxidize during the day. I'm new to Isomers...starting the Matrixyl serum tonight. A few others are in the mail!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers serums 1X or 2X per day?

I use Isomers serums day and night and under make-up with no problem. The Matrixyl has not a problem been a problem for me under make-up . You do have to let it dry. Laura Geller is my new make-up find and it's works great. Mally is my eye make-up but will try LG eyes when she has a special.

Regular Contributor

I use it twice daily. So far I tried under stick or liquid foundations and no problems with it. I am very happy with Isomer's.
Respected Contributor

On 4/6/2015 hopi said:

I use Isomers serums day and night and under make-up with no problem. The Matrixyl has not a problem been a problem for me under make-up . You do have to let it dry. Laura Geller is my new make-up find and it's works great. Mally is my eye make-up but will try LG eyes when she has a special.

Good to hear! I love Laura Geller Baked Elements. It's my favorite. It tends to break me out so I haven't used it in a while. But I have a couple compacts so I might try again.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/6/2015 RachB said:
On 4/6/2015 hopi said:

Good to hear! I love Laura Geller Baked Elements. It's my favorite. It tends to break me out so I haven't used it in a while. But I have a couple compacts so I might try again.

That's not a good thing,

LG has such a natural look and never drags my skin down like some wetter makeups can do. Her line is so fun with all the colors and brushes.

Rach

I would hold off on LG until you see what Isomers works best so you can find your favorites without creating a breakout and than try LG later. If you got a Isomers cleanser it will PH balance you skin for better results. I do use a makeup remover before washing my face.

Ever since I have used Isomers my very sensitive skin is not so sensitive anymore and that's a real good thing.

Respected Contributor

On 4/6/2015 hopi said:
On 4/6/2015 RachB said:
On 4/6/2015 hopi said:

That's not a good thing,

LG has such a natural look and never drags my skin down like some wetter makeups can do. Her line is so fun with all the colors and brushes.

Rach

I would hold off on LG until you see what Isomers works best so you can find your favorites without creating a breakout and than try LG later. If you got a Isomers cleanser it will PH balance you skin for better results. I do use a makeup remover before washing my face.

Ever since I have used Isomers my very sensitive skin is not so sensitive anymore and that's a real good thing.

You're right! I have a couple of kits coming this week. I'll hold off on the LG for a week or two so I can see how the Isomers does first.
Respected Contributor

I use my Isomers twice daily. In the mornings I use Matrixyl now. It absorbs fast and doesn't interfere with my make up. I use Chanel currently.
Regular Contributor

For me, I can't wear eye concealer over their serums. It pills off for some reason.

Respected Contributor

One more question....I love my Paula's Choice 2% BHA gel. Would I put that on before or after all the Isomers serums?
Super Contributor

On 4/7/2015 RachB said: One more question....I love my Paula's Choice 2% BHA gel. Would I put that on before or after all the Isomers serums?

You would use your BHA first and then your serums. I like to wait after applying a BHA or AHA product before applying the rest of my skincare.