Regular Contributor

I received these Brilliante, Delicato & Active MUDS on Friday and have used them ALREADY 3 times

I CANNOT STOP ..... I want to use them EVERYDAY and I know am not supposed

I did 3 times on my chest Friday, Saturday & NOW (i have it on NOW)

and 2 times on my nose, chin areas ONLY (i had double pass of IPL 9 days ago ALONG with Venus Viva 100% treatment over to so I have to be CAREFUL..... but I could NOT resist on AT LEAST the nose, though treatments were down there too

this stuff is TOO GOOD!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

After watching the TTV shows, I did a Fango Delicato mask Thursday, then Saturday and I was tempted on Sunday but didn't. I may do one tonight but we'll see, you can do the Delicato 2 - 3 times a week though. The Delicato feels awesome on, I ordered a Ferma TTV and can't wait to try it too, I hope it feels as nice!

Valued Contributor

Oh you so bad

No thought is worth thinking.....
Respected Contributor

What do these masks do?

Super Contributor

They're mud masks, they remove impurities, firm, brighten, etc etc. It was a TTV on evine.com the other day. Go there and look up Borghese Fango and you'll find the different mud masks that they make, if you want to.

Frequent Contributor

I know, right??! Love them.

I find these help with whatever else you use after. And use less of it as well as getting better results.

If interested I'd wait until Maria comes back into town. You'll get a better deal that way.

Regular Contributor

ANOTHER mask - today I am doing the Brilliante......... chest AND face (most of my face has healed so I think it okay)

this one feels SUPER cooling & refreshing on my skin.....

Valued Contributor

On 4/6/2015 bunjetto said:

Oh you so bad

lol..

I wont get my Ferma till mon darn it!I do use the Delicato 3 x a week..I am gonna switch tho and use the Ferma 3 x and Delicato maybe 1x if i can tolerate it.Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Hoping to receive my order before the weekend, but it's not scheduled to arrive until Monday-seemed to be stuck in the warehouse for a few days!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

My Ferma is showing delivery on Thursday, but it could deliver tomorrow if UPS takes it instead of it being transferred the post office, because it's already in my state as of 4:04pm CST....