Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 4/3?

So many things to be happy about today. Happy Friday, happy April, happy Passover and happy Easter. Time to put on a smile and strap on the happy dance shoes. This week I used up:

Yves Rocher Red Berries Hand Cream - 2.5oz Limited edition. This was in the holiday 2014 catalog. Moisturizing and a pleasant, not over powering scent.

Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Lotion - 2oz Liked this. Used this as my body lotion before bed and it was very calming. I would repurchase anything in this scent.

Vaseline Advanced Lip Therapy A staple. I use this as an overnight lip treatment. Repurchased, replaced with same.

What did you use up this week?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 4/3?

This week I used up-

SCA Argon oil meltdown 4.5 oz- this was ok. It was rose scented but I prefer the coconut meltdown which I am now using

Regular Contributor

Happy Easter to those who celebrate. I used up a bar of Janet Sartin facial soap. I love this product and may repurchase when I use up other cleansers. I also used up a bar of Olivella soap. I have several more bars to use up because it was six bars in the package. It is nice and lasts forever.
Contributor

Nothing this week.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/3/2015 DL2843 said: Happy Easter to those who celebrate. I used up a bar of Janet Sartin facial soap. I love this product and may repurchase when I use up other cleansers. I also used up a bar of Olivella soap. I have several more bars to use up because it was six bars in the package. It is nice and lasts forever.

Janet Sartin is still around? I really liked her line a long time ago. Where do you buy it from?

Edited to add: I used up Isomers R Pur Eyes. I would buy this again but I just bought her Immortal Eye Duo.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Happy Passover and Happy Easter for all who celebrate.

Used up:

Elariia Snowdrop Shower Gel-used up as handsoap. Enjoyed.

LaRoche Posay Rosaliac AR Intense Serum-this was a GWP size I liked it. Don't think I would purchase a full size.

Gave Away:

Cake Beauty Lemon Cupcake Handsoap

Perlier Double Latte Handsoap

16 oz. WEN Pomegrante CC

Caress Shower Gel Sample

Loreal Shampoo and Conditioner Sample

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

I used up a half a box of Nice n Easy hair color, the same as every week. As i mix two shades of brown, the 2 boxes of hair color lasts a month. I also used up a 1 oz tube of IT Cosmetics CC cream with SPF 50 in the medium shade. When you can't get any more of it to pump out, cut off the top of the tube as there is about a week's worth of CC cream stuck to the inside walls. You can use your fingers or a foundation brush to get it out. Put the tube in a zip lock bag after you cut off the top.
Regular Contributor

I order Janet Sartin from the NYC spa. I wish I had an outlet where I live because I would love to sample the products.
Esteemed Contributor

No fancy brands here. Borrrring

Used up:

Alpha Hydrox foaming cleanser. Replaced with same. I think after this bottle, I'm going to try something different. Get out of my rut a little bit.

Revlon Softsilver Red lipstick - I have several of these on hand because it's my favorite. (see? rut.)

BBW Cashmere Glow shower gel - again, replaced with same. I gotta get a life!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

I used up my cover girl simply powder foundation.