Super Contributor

My it cosmetics tsv came last night, I have a question.

I tried it this morning, my entire face was glowing. If you have tried it what are you doing to have a nicer look. What am I doing wrong. I don't want to have to send it back if I don't have to.but that must glow is un natural.
Respected Contributor

Re: My it cosmetics tsv came last night, I have a question.

Dang it! I got mine today and haven't tried it yet, but so didn't want to hear it made your face glow.
Honored Contributor

Illumination = Glow

If you have any of the regular CC Cream, maybe you can mix half and half to lessen the amount of glow.

Occasional Contributor

I use the Bye Bye Pores over it and it looks flawless. It takes away the shine but leaves as a soft glow. Or you could use a small amount of any finishing powder you normally use.

This kit has given me the look I've tried to get with other makeup lines and couldn't achieve. A natural, soft, luminous look. I'm 51 and this is by far the best brand of makeup I have ever used.

Honored Contributor

I thought glowing was a good thing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Glowing sounds good to me. Do you mean shiny?
Super Contributor

I prefer to decide where I want the glow rather than have it all over....

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} I don't want to glow at my age. I glow enough on my own with my oily skin. I sent my cc cream to my daughter, she can glow she's in her 20s when glowing is acceptable. lol

I saw a You Tube video and the woman was wearing the cream from the TSV and talking about the other stuff and I could tell that it was too glowy for me, even though I hadn't planned on keeping it to begin with. I prefer a matte foundation. I don't want glow.

If you want to use this, you might try putting a powder over it to reduce the shine, such as the Laura Geller shimmer down powder.

Super Contributor

I agree. I tried to post a video here with it applied to my hand so everyone could see how dewy glowy luminous it is but the video was distorted. It almost looks wet. It's not a shimmer, not a sparkle but an over all sheen.

Adore the kit but will be passing along this foundation. To make it work, I would advise sweeping on a mattifying loose or pressed powder.

I have the video clip up on my FB page https://www.facebook.com/ladyluluonbeauty

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Valued Contributor

IMO it's 'sparkly' don't like it on its own because its glittery versus luminous. It settled in my pores, makes them look bigger. What I did, mixed it with the normal CC cream, looks great. It actually gives a boost to the regular CC cream & it doesn't look so flat.