Respected Contributor

LaLicious Lovers - great bargain today!

Today Show Jill's Deals & Steals today has an awesome deal on a 3 piece set and a 2 piece sugar scrub set. Just Google it, as I can't post links. Enjoy!!
Valued Contributor

Re: LaLicious Lovers - great bargain today!

Hi Future-I think I may have missed this daily deal but I was JUST thinking about LaLicious and how much I love their scrubs. I'll have to check out their site today and see if any bargains are still going on. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: LaLicious Lovers - great bargain today!

glmama, CLICK HERE to go to the flash sale. I don't know when it ends, but right now you can still get it. You have to go to the link twice and enter the different codes for the different sets.

The first code is TODAYBEAUTY for the set with the 16 oz Sugar Body Scrub, 8 oz Body Butter and 3 oz Hand Cream. Cost is $24 + $5.95 shipping & handling.

The scents are:

Sugar Kiss - Fragrance Notes: Citrus, Rose, Vanilla

Brown Sugar Vanilla - Fragrance Notes: Rich Caramel, Vanilla

Sugar Reef - Fragrance Notes: White Tea, Melon, Ginger

Sugar Lemon Blossom - Fragrance Notes: Floral, Lemon Zest

Sugar Tiare Flower - Fragrance Notes: Tiare Flower Blossoms

Sugar Coconut - Fragrance Notes: Fresh Coconut

The code for the set of two scrubs is FACEBOOKBEAUTY for a set of two 16 oz Body Scrubs in the Sugar Lavender scent. Cost is $21 + $5.95 shipping & handling.

LALICIOUS is a proud supporter of the Look Good Feel Better program and will donate $1 for every Sugar Lavender Scrub sold in support of women battling cancer.