Trusted Contributor

I know this has been discussed before as I pulled up some old threads on this topic. However, my niece is having a Jamberry party, so I thought I'd see if anyone wants to weigh in on their experiences with this product.

Are they easy to apply? Are they easy to remove? How long do they last? How many manis and pedis do you get from one sheet?

Do you need to buy their heating tool or will a blow dryer work just as well? Any other advice?

I'll probably pick up at least one sheet just to play with them and support my niece. They are $15/sheet but if you buy three, you get one free, so I am debating whether or not to get more.

I am not interested in nail art, but they have some pretty solid colors. I just want a long lasting manicure that will not damage my nails.

/></p>

Trusted Contributor

Super Contributor

I have not tried Jamberry but love their designs and do plan to try them. It does say on their site that you can use a blow dryer, for application and removal. Many of the youtubers use a blow dryer. For $15, it's a great deal if they last you a week to 10 days. Depending on nail length, you can get two manicures from one sheet. The Sally Hansen polish strips do last me that long so I think these will, too.

Honored Contributor

I've never tried Jamberry nails but I've had no luck applying Sally Hansen strips.

Do let us know how your trial run goes.

Occasional Contributor

I used them, but I didn't like them. They had wrinkles in them and I felt like they were so foreign to my nail that I wanted to pick at them.

Most likely, it was that I didn't apply them correctly so I hate to give a bad review.

Super Contributor

I haven't used them myself, but my sister in law and nieces use and love them. They work better and last longer than other nail products that are similar, so I hear. They use a hair dryer to apply them. I've wanted to try them, but I won't pay $15 a sheet, even if you buy 3 get one free. I've thought about order them off ebay though....

Respected Contributor
My daughter sells these. They have so many designs and they do really last a long time. You can use a dryer to heat them up and if you find you like them and will continue using, you can pick up one of those heating tools many places, although theirs is not really very much. There is a knack to applying and it can take a bit of practice but it's not hard. That said, I don't use them, but I never do my own nails. I have too many health issues right now and that's just another thing to do. I bought some beautiful nail sheets and my daughter did mine a few times and then I just gave them to her. Give them a try!
Frequent Contributor
I love them. They last 10 to 14 days I would say. I didn't even read the directions, so I never heated them with a hair dryer !! My daughter laughed at me, and they were on for almost 2 wks. They are so much fun. My daughter's and grand daughter's love them too.
Respected Contributor

I use the Incoco and Sally Hansen versions of these and I really like them. These do not need to be heated and last at least 2 weeks. I have heard about Jamberry, but the price has always turned me off.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone for weighing in. I have used Sally Hansen's product as well, and I liked it okay, especially when I was on vacation and didn't want to fuss with chips in my mani. I didn't know if these were harder to apply and if manipulating a blow dryer to set them made it more complicated. I'll probably buy one sheet just to give it a go.