Esteemed Contributor

Are you using Ponds products for your skin care?

I am considering giving up all the expensive moisturizers I've been using and switching to Ponds products. From what I have been seeing they now have some excellent creams and lotions but would like some input from those of you who are using them. I have always been lucky enough to have problem free skin and have taken good care of it for many years. I used Borba products for a long time and loved them but unfortunately he discontinued most of his line of skin care and his prices were very affordable. I prefer an exfoliating cleanser but it isn't a must and a day and night moisturizer. Looking forward to hearing from those of you who use Ponds.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Re: Are you using Ponds products for your skin care?

Good luck with your search. May I suggest you also consider Olay? Their regenerist line is very good also
Honored Contributor

I don't use drug store brands of skin care, but I do remember my mother used Pond's cold cream to take her make up off and she used Oil of Olay to moisturize. My mother had the most beautiful skin, so the drug store brands worked for her.

Super Contributor

I received a deluxe size sample of Pond's Rejuveness cream for night use and I am really impressed with it. It feels like a more expensive cream and absorbs quickly without pilling. I may purchase it in the full sized jar. I also really like their cleansing wipes. They feel very substantial and do a good job of removing my eye makeup with no stinging or blurred vision. HTH
Super Contributor

I really like Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes, they're exfoliating and remove makeup well.

Trusted Contributor

I've given up on expensive cleansers and now use Ponds cold cream. Have used it a couple years now and my skin is doing great. I travel with the towelettes. I do use Serious Skincare and PTR peel pads. Haven't tried any Ponds skincare.
Esteemed Contributor

I have been using both Ponds cold cream most nights to remove makeup and Rejuvenesse as a moisturizer for about six weeks with very good results!

Frequent Contributor

My Mom used Ponds Cold cream as as a night cream and she had gorgeous skin into her seventies.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm using the Ponds Rejuveness also. Started about a month ago,I like it. I've never had a problem with my skin. Don't think any creme holds back time. Stay out of sun and keep hydrated is about all one can do short of the knife. No,not for me. Hope you find something you like.
Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Ponds Cold Cream has been around for decades. Hollywood starlets used it to remove their makeup, so I would be open to trying their other products, too.