Frequent Contributor

quadmimi - St Tropez - Can you give me your St Tropez routine?

Hi quadmimi, Would you share your St Tropez routine with me?

I have used St Tropez for years...It is awesome, I have my application down to a "science" LOL, I am never without it...The 13.5 oz size is great, the mitts work well, I wash mine after a couple times of use to keep it working well...I always apply on clean dry skin, and use my lotions after it is completely dry...I re-do the bottom part of my legs the most frequently, but have used it so long I don't think I know what my "real skin" color is anymore..Smiley Happy

I am sad they don't show a TSV coming up on it, they almost always did have one every year...I am on auto delivery, but got my last one on 4 easy pay days..

I only used Tan Towels once, but that was before I found St Tropez...They have a new face oil out on their website, it looks awesome....Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: quadmimi - St Tropez - Can you give me your St Tropez routine?

Sorry just saw your post....Well other than what I posted above, I don't need to re-apply everyday... I wear a lot of sun dresses, (we live where it's mostly warm) so I do my legs about every other day...(shaving can take anything off!)....

The days I exfoliate I always make sure my skin is dry and apply then make sure not to apply my lotion for a while..(I use Korres body butter, it seems to work the best with my St Tropez for my skin) I am very careful as it shows in the St Tropez video's in the feet area, with any self tanner the elbows, feet, knee's can pick color up more...but to me that is what is great about the mitt when using the product, I can work around those area's...

I think with any product when you use it consistently, makeup, haircare, you figure out what works fastest and gets the best results...I love how my skin looks when I use it, or the extra step would be skipped in my morning!...Smiley Happy

p.s. don't forget to wash the mitt after a few uses like it says...I roll the mitt in a towel to get out excess water and invert in on top of ST Tropez can to dry, so easy....

Frequent Contributor

Re: quadmimi - St Tropez - Can you give me your St Tropez routine?

Thanks so much for sharing!