Trusted Contributor

I had cancelled my subscription a coupla weeks ago after not being happy with the items (samples) that i had gotten. I just received an email thanking me for subscribing & telling me that my beauty box was on it's way. My card hadn't been charged yet, so I called the cust. svc. number that came with the email & the person told me that there was a glitch in their system & some people would be getting the same email as the one that i had received.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Walmart Beauty Box Glitch

I cancelled mine almost 3 weeks ago. My credit card was charged twice- 3/8 & 3/17 & I never received a box. So I've emailed them twice telling them they owed me $10. I just got an email saying my box shipped. Why ship it after I cancelled? I don't want it. And they've never responded to my emails & still owe me $5, if not $10. I would tell everyone to check their credit card statements carefully. I wasn't even aware I was charged twice until I was thinking about disputing the charge & did a search by amount.
Honored Contributor

I cancelled mine after I received the Spring 2015 box. When you cancel your subscription it says your account will be deleted. They should not be able to continue to send out the boxes if the account is cancelled because they should no longer have my information. I just tried to login to my account & it says you have typed an incorrect email and or password. Since nothing is there I'm hoping my account has been deleted & I won't have to worry about them continuing to send them to me.

Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Tribefan said: I cancelled mine almost 3 weeks ago. My credit card was charged twice- 3/8 & 3/17 & I never received a box. So I've emailed them twice telling them they owed me $10. I just got an email saying my box shipped. Why ship it after I cancelled? I don't want it. And they've never responded to my emails & still owe me $5, if not $10. I would tell everyone to check their credit card statements carefully. I wasn't even aware I was charged twice until I was thinking about disputing the charge & did a search by amount.

Since they are not answering your emails why not try calling them to clear up the matter. If they owe you money they should credit your card. This is their contact phone #1-855-712-0222 from an email they sent me.

Smile

Trusted Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Nightowlz said:
On 3/31/2015 Tribefan said: I cancelled mine almost 3 weeks ago. My credit card was charged twice- 3/8 & 3/17 & I never received a box. So I've emailed them twice telling them they owed me $10. I just got an email saying my box shipped. Why ship it after I cancelled? I don't want it. And they've never responded to my emails & still owe me $5, if not $10. I would tell everyone to check their credit card statements carefully. I wasn't even aware I was charged twice until I was thinking about disputing the charge & did a search by amount.

Since they are not answering your emails why not try calling them to clear up the matter. If they owe you money they should credit your card. This is their contact phone #1-855-712-0222 from an email they sent me.

Smile

Thank you-I couldn't find a toll free number for them. I'll call this afternoon. I can still log into my account & it says it's been canceled but after reading nightowlz's post I want to make sure!
Respected Contributor

I got the same email. I didn't bother with it due to being busy, but your story has brought the issue back up. I canceled in December and removed my billing card, so they will have issues there. Thanks for reminding me!

Trusted Contributor

I tried calling & got a recording after about 30 rings. They said to leave a message & they would respond. They also said that if this involved the "glitch" that resulted in double charges on 3/18 they are working on a resolution. That wasn't the date I was charged. I left a message so we'll see what happens. I'm thinking about contacting Walmart- I know they outsource it but I wonder if they're aware of how the kits have gone downhill, the double-charges, problems canceling,etc...
Frequent Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Nightowlz said:

Smile

Thank you so much for posting the phone number. I just called them and received an actual live person. I want to cancel my subscription, but, I believe there was an error with the e-mail address which caused my inability to access my account on line. So, I really needed to speak with a live person. Thanks, again.