Valued Contributor

Ok. I caught 2 Dr. Macrene shows for the 39 Actives, and they sold out instantaneously. I was on the fence too long and missed out, so when Easy Pay day came around, I decided to go on waitlist.
Stiiiiillllll on waitlist.

I'm a little peeved that the Q has vendors on that can't keep up with production because if I actually GET the product, and actually LIKE the product, how am I supposed to continue using it? I suppose I could go to her website and pay substantially more, but I really feel like if you sell on Q, you need to have enough product. Once, ok, you're getting used to the volume, but twice?

Has anyone used this creme and really liked it? Do you just load up when it comes around?
I'm concerned that with active ingredients, the shelf life isn't very long.

Valued Contributor

I'm right there with you -- I was lucky enough to get 37 Actives during the last presentation. After two weeks of use, I liked it so much I immediately tried to re-order. Of course I was put on waitlist, and I'm STILL on waitlist. The $150 price tag is high for me, but I can justify it with easy-pay and the fact that I don't need multiple products. I LOVE using one product for face and eyes. I eliminated the $80 Clarins eye serum and the $60 Perricone eye cream.

37 Actives is the best product I've used, but like you I'm concerned QVC is not planning to offer it as an on-going brand. It has a six-month shelf life, and I get the feeling QVC is a way for Dr. Macrene to move product quickly before it looses efficacy. If the Q doesn't make this product readily available I will be VERY disappointed, and EXTREMELY reluctant to try new products offered in the future. In fact, I'll probably find a way (financially) to order directly from Dr. Macrene which will be a big blow to my loyalty to QVC. (I know I'm only one person, but I hope they are reading this!)

Trusted Contributor

Business is business.

This product intrigued me - I too just cannot justify the cost. Do you really feel it does it all? I would truly feel that I was neglecting my skincare if I did not use a serum - I've been brainwashed I think. Oh well, what can you do.

Valued Contributor

I too am "serum brain-washed." In fact, I still occasionally use Philosophy's when hope is not enough serum as well as their micro-delivery peel pads. I probably won't reorder the serum when it runs out cuz I'm weaning myself off, and I really don't need it. If I could afford it, I'd exclusively use 37 Actives. It's just that good. Unfortunately, the neck cream is over $200! I truly hope QVC forms a lasting partnership with Dr. Macrene so I can continue with this brand, and with the beautiful skin it has given me! BTW, I use no other face or eye cream except Dr. D's tinted spf30 for daytime.

Trusted Contributor

Good to know, you sound (Beauty Maven) like you've tried many, many different products like myself so are a good judge of performance. I might have to look closer at Dr. Macrene and see if it's worth the plunge. Thank you!

Valued Contributor
On 3/31/2015 Beauty Maven said:

I'm right there with you -- I was lucky enough to get 37 Actives during the last presentation. After two weeks of use, I liked it so much I immediately tried to re-order. Of course I was put on waitlist, and I'm STILL on waitlist. The $150 price tag is high for me, but I can justify it with easy-pay and the fact that I don't need multiple products. I LOVE using one product for face and eyes. I eliminated the $80 Clarins eye serum and the $60 Perricone eye cream.

37 Actives is the best product I've used, but like you I'm concerned QVC is not planning to offer it as an on-going brand. It has a six-month shelf life, and I get the feeling QVC is a way for Dr. Macrene to move product quickly before it looses efficacy. If the Q doesn't make this product readily available I will be VERY disappointed, and EXTREMELY reluctant to try new products offered in the future. In fact, I'll probably find a way (financially) to order directly from Dr. Macrene which will be a big blow to my loyalty to QVC. (I know I'm only one person, but I hope they are reading this!)

Oops. 37...39 actives...I think Dr Macrene said they are actually up to 50 actives, but never changed the name. It does seem expensive even with the easy pay, but I've spent so much on other serums, cremes, etc...that eliminating all that and just using 1 would be cheaper in the long run. I have tried so many products, I would really like to just get 1 product. I've tried Perricone, which seemed to work for about 3 weeks, then I noticed my skin not looking so great. I got the Dr Denese tsv a few weeks back and was excited to try the MD 33 creme....it did absolutely nothing for my skin. I can't use Hydroshield either, apparently, so back that went. I've tried...you name it, I've pretty much tried it. I've had pretty good luck with Dr Gross tsv that I got back a month or 2 ago, but I want something else with peptides that doesn't have fragrance or retinol. I guess I'll just keep waiting on waitlist and hope that Q gets this in, I like it and Dr Macrene finds Q financially suitable enough to keep stocking it...
Trusted Contributor

If you don't care about value pay, it's sold at Neiman Marcus as well.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Trusted Contributor
On 3/31/2015 UMDTerpFan said:

If you don't care about value pay, it's sold at Neiman Marcus as well.

Yes, both there and on her website but at the retail price of $195.00. Here at the Q it is $156.00 and I am apprehensive. You are going in the wrong direction....

Valued Contributor

Hooorayyyy!! My waitlist order is 'in process' today! I've never been so excited to spend $156 on a face cream ;o) Thanks QVC -- please continue to make 37 Actives available -- at this price -- on easy pay!!

Valued Contributor
Looks like mine is too! If I actually like this product, I hope Q can keep it in stock