Valued Contributor

anyone have any idea what the today's special will be?

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Trusted Contributor

No, but I will be interested. I want to try Porefessional and the new Rollerball mascara.

Do you have a date for the TS?

Valued Contributor

april 2nd, thursday. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor
Any ideas? I doubt they will have the new mascara in the T.S., but I hope I'm incorrect.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor
On 3/31/2015 winamac1 said: Any ideas? I doubt they will have the new mascara in the T.S., but I hope I'm incorrect.

You're probably right, but still worth tuning in to see. I googled but couldn't find a sneak peek. I did just order the mini of the Porefessional primer ($10 and free shipping) so I can give it a try. I'm having trouble with my concealer disappearing and hoping this helps. I can also use some mattifying, especially during the summer!

Super Contributor

Oh, no, not the BENE-BABES!

Valued Contributor

any updates? sometimes they show it on television but i haven't had a chance to watch today. hoping for something new and fabulous.

Super Contributor

Nope nothing yet...I've watched on and off day but no quick peeks at the Benefit TSV.

I'm hoping that it includes "new" products like roller lash mascara and/or the majorette blush however that may be asking for too much, lol

Super Contributor
On 3/31/2015 KittyLouSoutenu said:

Oh, no, not the BENE-BABES!

I'm sure they're very nice, but I have a hard time watching these gals present the same thing over and over and over and over again in one 30 minute segment, as if we aren't watching the whole show. Or even 5 minutes of it.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/1/2015 howwhatwhen said:

Nope nothing yet...I've watched on and off day but no quick peeks at the Benefit TSV.

I'm hoping that it includes "new" products like roller lash mascara and/or the majorette blush however that may be asking for too much, lol

Yes, I've been looking at the majorette blush, too, and would love to try it.