Trusted Contributor

Face Masks that you have have actually seen bring Impurities to the Surface

Masks are always claiming to do this but I have never witnessed untillllll...I got a sample of the Dr. Sebagh Skin Perfecting Mask. I put it on and like 6 hours later I noticed all these little pustules. At first I didn't make the connection and then I was like COOL! That mask actually works. I love it when that happens. The problem is that the mask retails for $80 for 5 oz. YIKES. Have you used other masks that you know for sure brought impurities to the surface?

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Valued Contributor

Re: Face Masks that you have have actually seen bring Impurities to the Surface

some things that start out being expensive end up being the least expensive in the long run. if it works you won't have to keep buying other items that don't work or you end up never using. imo.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

BeautyBay has it for $59 w/Free Shipping

Respected Contributor

Borghese Active Fango mud is very good for decongesting pores and lasts forever. Sold @ Evine.com

Valued Contributor

Merle Norman Miracol. It must be used several times a week for while, but I actually had a friend with cystic acne that was beginning to develop and regular use of this mask made it disappear. Most people would have to use it with a very good non-comedogenic skin care routine in addition because it can be drying. Reminds me...perhaps I should go pick up a tube. It is friendly to the wallet and I'm having a bit of pore congestion lately.

Trusted Contributor

Merle Norman eh? I hear so many good things about this brand. I think it is about time i pay a visit to a store near me.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.