Regular Contributor

Is there any news of upcoming TM planner sets?

Super Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy Planner System

Haven't heard anything, but will be watching. Let's wait for other comments/updates
New Contributor

I last saw Trish on HSN. I haven't seen Trish at QVC since she first aired - years ago.

Super Contributor

Sometimes I think HSN is kinda "closed mouth" when inquires are made about Trish's appearances, or at least they were the last time she was there. My gut tells me she won't have the number of TSV's she has had in the past. I only hope I am wrong. I took advantage of her Friends and Family sale and stocked up quite well on some items. I ordered the Even Skin Treatment Foundation in Natural Beige and love it. I had been using the Lt. Beige and it worked well but the Natural Beige is right where I need to be color wise. The # 76 Perfection Foundation Brush gives excellent coverage with having to use only a small amount of foundation. Granted the foundation is expensive, but I don't mind paying for a cosmetic product that performs and will last. Lipsticks are a problem for me as they don't stay on. Have used many high and low priced ones and never hit the mark, but Trish's come as close to any I have used that have staying power." I live about 3 hrs away from Dallas, so it's hard for me to pop in Nordstrom's and visit Trish's conter "to try" different products. I will be in Ft. Worth in early April for the NASCAR Duck Commando 500, and believe me going to Nordie's and Trish's counter is front and center on my list. My husband and son know to just drop me off there and I say, "I'll see you sometime!" By the way there is a new planner on her website. It's white, has no products, just empty. It shows how to buy products and configure the planner. That also makes me wonder if she is going to offer planners with products, in the future.
Contributor

I just called HSN and they said Trish is not having a TSV in April but is scheduled for these dates:

Sat, April 18th @ 3-4pm (Eastern time)

8-9pm

Sun, April 19th @ 2-3am

I'm still hoping for a Trish TSV in May that will be a skincare kit!!!

Super Contributor

On 3/31/2015 CAROLINA said:

I just called HSN and they said Trish is not having a TSV in April but is scheduled for these dates:

8-9pm

Sun, April 19th @ 2-3am

She had shortened the times she is on HSN. Still makes me wonder about her TSV's there. Thank you so much CAROLINA for the info about her upcoming shows. Just curious if you are from one of the Carolina's, I am.
Contributor

On 3/31/2015 allthatsgood said:
On 3/31/2015 CAROLINA said:

8-9pm

Sun, April 19th @ 2-3am

She had shortened the times she is on HSN. Still makes me wonder about her TSV's there. Thank you so much CAROLINA for the info about her upcoming shows. Just curious if you are from one of the Carolina's, I am.

The Carolinas' are just beautiful (driven thru both states a few times in my youth) but I was born and raised in New York City. My name is Carol but "Carolina" is what my Italian relatives always called me and I seem to like it better.

Super Contributor

I am a huge fan of her skincare. Love the results I'm getting with her daily exfoliating pads, the weekly pads, and the beauty booster serums for face and eyes. I've used LaPrairie for 20 years and these products are much better for my skin at age 60! Trish just had a Friends and Family sale, and I stocked up.

Just got an email from her website about a new planner. It is gorgeous. Off white snakeskin! So maybe, just maybe, she'll do something tasteful like this for HSN.

Honored Contributor

Oops, wrong place.