Regular Contributor

Philosophy, Cristina Carlino

Why doesn't Cristina Carlino, founder of Philosophy ever come on QVC like before? Because of her I started watching QVC. I remember years ago one evening I was flipping through channels and I came across QVC and Cristina Carlino was presenting a Philosophy product. First I thought she was very beautiful and the way she spoke just made me feel good and at peace. I thought that she was very inspiring and philosophical. After that I got hooked on watching the show but I always wonder why she stopped coming to QVC?

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy, Cristina Carlino

Christina sold Philosophy to Coty several years ago. Dara Lynn and Mary Lynn are the reps for he line on the Q; I don't know who they work for tho.

Honored Contributor

Christina sold Philosophy to the Carlisle Group several years ago and they sold it to Coty the current owners. Three reps currently appear on QVC--Dara, MaryLynn and the other lady (her name escapes me).

Super Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Daysdee said:

Christina sold Philosophy to the Carlisle Group several years ago and they sold it to Coty the current owners. Three reps currently appear on QVC--Dara, MaryLynn and the other lady (her name escapes me).

Her name is Heidi.

Esteemed Contributor

Christina felt a ton of stress when she left and spoke of it constantly. She talked about how her skin became angry and all the things she was trying to do to relax. When her and Lisa were on together it was like to Alpha's in a dog fight, both ladies were perfectionists and wanted things there way. When you don't bend you break.

She was through with the business and just wanted to be with her daughter.

No need to worry about her though we all made her very wealthy probably beyond her wildest dreams. Hopefully life is good for her now that she is away from all the pressure.

Regular Contributor

I too miss Christina, but glad she finally got out of the stressful situation and doing what she finds most important in her life. I started buying Philosophy when she was on selling it. But I haven't bought in well over a year or more, due to all the posts about how it's changed so much ( scents and all) with the transition of new ownership. Sounds like they may of cheapened the products. It's too bad because they were a favorite of mine.