Super Contributor

This is my new found love. It takes the place of face cleansers. No rinsing involved. It is suppose to be great for the face. "NO-wash miceller waters may clear up acne and dryness, and even slow down aging". Simple has one out that I love. Anyone else use this?

Occasional Contributor
I have used it by Bioderma, Koh Jen Do, and Garnier. It takes eye makeup off beautifully, even waterproof. I use it on my face during the summer months when I've been out in the sun. During the winter months when I use more makeup I remove my makeup with a cleansing balm.
Respected Contributor

I purchased Bioderma earlier this year and love how gentle and effective it is.

Super Contributor

Yes---Bioderma and now SIMPLE, found at the drugstore...I never consider them "no wash" though...I cleanse with my CeraVe after...

Respected Contributor
Oh, I'll have to look for Simple. The Koh Jen Do is so expensive but I'm sure the ingredients are good. Garnier tends to cut corners and add more filler chems than extracts in my experience. Which did you like best, hopeful3?
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I've been using it for a while to take off my makeup, but I still wash with a regular cleanser afterward.

Honored Contributor

On my list of stuff to try, that I don't really need

Trusted Contributor
On 3/31/2015 jackthebear said:

On my list of stuff to try, that I don't really need

It has replaced my cleansing wipes as a necessity. I think it really does a better job of removing makeup.

Honored Contributor

Do you suppose you could really use this and not another cleanser? That would be great if so! I purchased a bottle of Simple but have not used it yet.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. For some reason it seems most men don't wash their faces (apart from in the shower) -- but now he enjoys refreshing his face before going to bed using this no rinse product.