Trusted Contributor

Bobbi Brown F&F 20% sale, Nordstrom is price matching

Just placed my orders for BB items, got an email about the 20% off and just for the heck of it checked Nordstrom, they are price matching lots of her products that are 20% on BB website. I like shopping at Nordstrom because I get points and can use my notes.

Also, all foundations at BB website are free shipping.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown F&F 20% sale, Nordstrom is price matching

Thanks for posting. I prefer Nordstrom and shopathome.com has 7% cash back right now. Also they had decent free samples, too.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

Wow! I am going to check it out. I love Nordstrom's because of the free shipping and handling and no charge on returns when done in store and yes plus the points you get. Bobbi Brown I love her brand, skin foundation is so nice and flawless{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

Thanks!! I checked this a.m. and didn't notice any price matching yet. I also prefer shopping Nordstrom for the free shipping since I don't plan to spend $65 to get bobbi's and also earn my points for nordstrom notes

Trusted Contributor

I hope I got the right color. I usually wear the tinted moisturizing balm in medium to dark, the live chat person asked me if my color was more like Jennifer Lopez or Jessica Alba. I said JLO and she told me to get anything in natural so I bought the stick foundation in warm natural.

anyone use this stick?

I also got a pallette and lipstick both 20% off. color me happy.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for postingSmile I ordered my fave Bobbi Brown Cream Eye Shadow in Galaxy{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Love it!

I will say that I love Nordies, but their website is terrible for showing color. Their swatch of Galaxy looks nothing like the actual product.

Also looking forward to the 3 free samples I pickedSmile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Thanks for letting us know of this. I've been wanting to try her cream shadow in Shore based on some recs here and was waiting for the Sephora 15 per cent off sale. Now I don't have to wait and a better price.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/30/2015 tucsongal said: Thanks for letting us know of this. I've been wanting to try her cream shadow in Shore based on some recs here and was waiting for the Sephora 15 per cent off sale. Now I don't have to wait and a better price.

Don't forget to check Nordstrom first for free shipping with no minimum

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I ordered. Everything is free shipping w/20 off.
Trusted Contributor

I wish they had the Beach rollerball. I would order it in a second. Does anyone know if any other dept. stores will price match? I don't think Sephora does. Bobbi's website has free shipping with 65 dollars, but the only thing I'm interested in is the rollerball (20 dollars after sale).

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*