Occasional Contributor
I am not a wig person but I think the TSV is ugly on most all the hosts. The Sherry Shepherd wigs were much more expensive looking than this. I suppose QVC owns the company.
Regular Contributor

There is something odd about the wigs that have been appearing on the show. You are correct I don't think that they look good on the hosts or the models. I am not trying to offend anyone but there is something very very unnatural about those wigs.

Valued Contributor

They are so fake looking and shiny. Looks like something you buy for a costume.

Valued Contributor

I agree.

Trusted Contributor

piperbay you are so right. The fake looking shininess makes them look like Barbie doll hair.

Respected Contributor

This wig is a perfect example why host should not wear something just because it is a TSV.

Contributor

There is no side part on these wigs. So you have to scoot the hair over slightly to simulate a part. Plus I noticed that on the shorter wigs, they bunch out at the crown....I think they look like wigs. period......

Respected Contributor

Most wigs look like wigs. Some better quality than others, but this one is definitely low end.

Respected Contributor

They sold 31,000 wig TSV's! Surprising.

Contributor

I agree with all of you! The CUT on each style just misses... I like hearing that you can "take them to your stylist" and have them turned into a decent CUT. Like what's up with that? If each one needs customizing ... something is WRONG.

Watched the demonstration once, and couldn't get away from QVC fast enough .... like YIKES! {#emotions_dlg.scared} LOL !!! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

They should bring BACK the In Styler and contract that for the TSV. Unless one is suffering hair LOSS, that would solve most women's QUICK hair style problems. NO MORE bad hair days. For those who are losing their hair, for any reason, I think there are much more attractive wigs than what is being offered.

These look horribly uncomfortable to me ... all those miserable bobbie pins ??? Ay yi yi !!! I would be ripping that thing OFF in two seconds.

PS: I purchased my own IN STYLER (rotating smooth, curling iron with brush attached to hold the hair on the rotating iron) and never have had such delight, in styling my own hair. The Calista "perfectors" don't even come close. No way .... IN STYLER all the way! Look on line, if QVC isn't selling them anymore.

DM Tiara in California