Trusted Contributor

So ladies - who caved on the Immortal eye duo? I sure did. I've been pretty satisfied with the Immortal vials and my eyes are my biggest issue. Immortal was my first Isomers purchase. I've been using the Isomers Immortal vials and just added in the cream that came with. I purchased it directly from Isomers. Incorporating Isomers with Skinn - great results so far. I'm on my third vial of Immortal now. Can't wait for the arrival of the eye kit - need all the help I can get.

Valued Contributor

I did---my first purchase of the immortal. It's been shipped, so will be anxious to check it out in a few days. Got it on auto delivery in case I love it! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

KK

Super Contributor

Love the Immortal serum! Waiting for my eye duo....if I get any younger lookin', they're gonna proof me!{#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Valued Contributor

i did too, on auto delivery. i've had horribly dark circles my entire life and i'm hoping the duo will help. i've been using the fast eye lift since Jan and i like the results, but i'm thinking the duo will be better for me considering my circles and i'm hoping it will be in the same league (or better) as eye lift regarding firming and texture.

Honored Contributor

Wow-Sounds like I should have ordered and at least given it a try!

Respected Contributor

I got the eye duo mainly because the Immortal eye serum has the exact same ingredients as the vials and the vials made my undereyes look so much better - plumper and less hollow.

Honored Contributor

Look for the eye duo on ebay in a few days.

Valued Contributor

I got it on auto delivery. Based on the reviews on the vials, I couldn't wait to order. Hope it works for me.

Regular Contributor
On 3/30/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

Wow-Sounds like I should have ordered and at least given it a try!

JM you can still order it thru their site. received their email today and they are on sale. It is in canadian dollars so your credit card may charge you a small fee though.

I ordered the TSV on auto too. My main concern was my eyes too and immortal really made a difference. I didn't see dramatic results like some of the ladies here but over time slowly i saw my under eye less sunken and plump. With the combo of glutathiosome and immortal i am very happy with the results

Honored Contributor

I put it on AD. You can buy it on Isomers site today only for $61 if you missed it. I also bought the Immortal in the vials. I started using it when I received it then got sick so I quit using it because I was in so much pain I could hardly move. Since they came out with the eye kit I will wait until I receive it & use the Immortal in the vials above my lip & corners of my mouth. I just used the enzyme peel mask, eye peel & applied the moisture mask on my face after. My face is so soft.

Smile