Honored Contributor

I love Missha's BB Cream!!!!!!

I finally tried it and then ordered five samples from Ebay and I love it!!!!! You just need very little, or I do anyway and yet it covers and lasts all day......I will definitely purchase a full size tube after my samples are gone!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: I love Missha's BB Cream!!!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Which line did you try? I like the Perfect Cover and M Signature, but have used the Cho Bo Yang as well. Check out Amazon for some good prices.

Honored Contributor

Perfect Cover is what I tried and I do have to use a finishing powder over it, especially for my Tzone!!! I will have to check out M Signature-is that for oilier skins? Thanks!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I like Perfect Cover and Cho Bo Yang. I think I get a bit better coverage from the Cho Bo Yang. For me, the M Signature was a bit to moisturizing.

Welcome to the world of Korean cosmetics. Very high quality stuffSmile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Where do you buy Missha? I tried Skinns BB cream in light from the Haute sale, too dark for me.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/30/2015 OldFoogey said:

Where do you buy Missha? I tried Skinns BB cream in light from the Haute sale, too dark for me.

You can buy at Amazon or Missha has a website, misshaus.com. Missha Perfect Cover has some very light shades. If Skinn's light was too dark for you, look at Missha PC shade #13

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I posted on here prior to purchasing because I remember someone saying Missha's formulas run light and I am glad I did. It helped me purchase the correct color!!!!!!Love this board!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

I posted on here prior to purchasing because I remember someone saying Missha's formulas run light and I am glad I did. It helped me purchase the correct color!!!!!!Love this board!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

If you are talking about the the signature wrinkle filler is not really for oily skin I wouldn't think. I find it more moisturizing than the Perfect cover. The regular M signature could be used for oily skin I think. I didn't really like that very well. It was just okay. The cho bo yang betteb mentioned is more matte and better geared for more oily skin. I found it to be a bit too dry for my drier skin.

I love perfect cover- been using it for several years. I kept trying other liquid foundations too but I always go back to perfect cover (and also the signature wrinkle filler too) and awhile back I decided to just stick with it and not keep trying other liquid foundations. Why keep trying other stuff when these do everything I want them to?

Amazon has the best all around prices. I've bought mine from Beauty Best LLC on amazon for probably about 3 years now? Trustworthy, cheap and excellent communication and shipping times.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Happydaze!!!! I will be sure to check out Amazon, when I am ready to purchase the full size!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

Thanks Happydaze!!!! I will be sure to check out Amazon, when I am ready to purchase the full size!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Amazon is a great place to try the smaller sizes too before you commit to a full size one, like for the ones you mention you might be interested in. I am glad I tried the cho bang and M signature in the small sizes first because I wasn't out much. I think I got the smaller sizes of both on Amazon for under $10 each but they are still pretty good size, they are not trial sizes.