Honored Contributor

I think I am revising my opinion on Dimitri's products. I found something I really like and am going to continue to use-the Collagenisis Creme Reverse. But it says, use it under your moisturizer so I guess it's not a moisturizer. Is there a night creme made to go over this? I need a creme over it and my retinol. So many products I can't decide if maybe he recommends one to go over it?

Honored Contributor

I love this cream too! I just use my Stem Regen over it, and then my moisturizer! For night I use the Creme Reverse and then Stem Regen and then Collagenisis(sp)......It works great for me!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I really like the Creme Reverse. For me, it IS my nighttime moisturizer.

Respected Contributor

Rather than add another layer, I add a drop of Huile Nutri Vitale serum to my Crème Reverse for the additional hydration I need. I have dry skin. Depending on your skin type you could also use the Secret Elixir Midnight Recovery Complex (which is a dryer, lighter oil). This works perfectly here and cuts down on the layering. HTH's Smile

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the tips.

Respected Contributor

I use the Creme Reverse as my only moisturizer AM and PM, I love it! I wonder if you might like a drop or 2 of his Lipid Infusion Facial Moisturizing Oil cocktailed into it. This oil seems to get high praise, you can get it for a good price on ebay (too).

Item 309-089 at evine., take a look! He also has it in some kits there.

Respected Contributor

Another thought Judaline, his 24 hr Youth Preservation Cream, a heavier cream then the Creme Reverse OR his 24 hr Wrinkle and Dryness Relief Balm (its a cream) for really dry skin over the CR.

Both creams also in his Collagensis line.

Respected Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Judaline said:

Thanks for the tips.

Just to simplify the different oils being suggested... The Lipid Infusion is the heaviest, Huile Nutri Vitale is a lipid serum as well but lighter, and the Secret Elixir is lightest/driest.

Your skin type and location would determine your selection from these. HTH'sSmile

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

nice. thanks for tips.

Honored Contributor

After reading this, I'm thinking maybe an oil for summertime and a cream for winter. Sounds good.