Valued Contributor

There is a new Aldi grocery store in my area...wondering if there are any beauty items there you recommend? Thanks!

Super Contributor

I remember reading in a magazine once that their day and night creams are huge sellers, and many women consider them every bit as good as much pricier brands. I have a friend who uses their CoQ10 cream and swears by it.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Esteemed Contributor

I have seen many threads here about beauty at Aldi, so I did a search and found an old thread talking about it. Here's a link

http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/7503/some-interesting-facts-about-lacura-skin-ca...

http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/7503/some-interesting-facts-about-lacura-skin-ca...

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the link! I didn't even think to do a search!

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/30/2015 barb40 said:

Thanks for the link! I didn't even think to do a search!

That thread is kinda old, but it looked like it had good info. I really wish QVC's search allowed a sort search results by date{#emotions_dlg.blink}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I have been using the night cream from Aldi's for several years now, and am on my first jar of their day cream, after using up all the other day creams that I had collected. I have had no problem with either, and like them both. For the price, they do the job nicely, and each has a pleasant fragrance. Years ago, Aldi used to have a larger selection of skin care, and also make-up, but that has dwindled down to what you see there now. My one suggestion to them is that I would like the day cream to contain an SPF, which it does not. This is just my opinion, but I cannot see spending $50 and up for a jar of moisturizer, day or night, that does exactly what the inexpensive brands do, and that is plump up the skin, so that the wrinkles are less visible. I used to use Hope In A Jar, but didn't see enough results to justify the cost.

Regular Contributor
Sadly they don't sell the serum here anymore, but the day and night cream are fantastic! I hope you enjoy your Aldi's, shopping there really has helped stretch my grocery budget.
Super Contributor

I tried them but never liked their creams, to me, the scent is unpleasant. They used have nailpolish, blush, and lipsticks. Mostly generic shades.

Respected Contributor

I ADORE their night cream and day cream...work fantastic..

AND get this..they are $3.99 EACH..I have spent 30 x that on creams..and never EVER again.

I read the reviews here a couple years ago and figured for eight bucks you can't go wrong..plus with a receipt they will take things back and I only did that ONCE..and it was for their knock-off Oreo cookies.

Everything else in that store we absolutely LOVE..and without sounding like a snob..I don't need to be budget conscious when I shop...but like others want more bang for my buck but want quality too!

They market under off brand names exclusive to them - but quality is FANTASTIC...my entire family loves their version of OJ in the clear plastic container better then Simply Orange..Aldi's is $2.29..I could go ON and ONNNN..but won't.

Quality items - and I would recomment the face creams to anybody! They also come sealed with thick foil for freshness. I always have one set open and one new set for back up!!

ENJOY

Esteemed Contributor

The only problem I've had with Aldi's skincare is that they discontinue items pretty regularly- so don't get too hooked on a product!!