Honored Contributor

Carol's Daughter 40% off sale

Not sure if this was already posted or not but I saw it on Brad's deals.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Carol's Daughter 40% off sale

Membership to Carol's Daughter site is on sale, too. Regular $25, sale $5. Free shipping every day, 10% off all products, other special discounts.

Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Shaunac said:

Membership to Carol's Daughter site is on sale, too. Regular $25, sale $5. Free shipping every day, 10% off all products, other special discounts.

that is pretty cool they even give you the discount off of their membership!

Valued Contributor

Don't waste your money on this line. I did and I ended up giving it away. to my daughter. Pantene works just as well.

Honored Contributor

So many sites have free shipping and promos so often (usually more than 10%) that I can't really imagine the need to pay for such a membership, unless maybe those other special discounts are very steep.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I loved this line at one time- it seems when I use products the 2nd time it doesn't 'wow!' me like it originally did. I'm still on the 1st go around of her Chocolat line, I'm still liking that! She seems to be phasing it out, though- it also never made it to the shopping channels.

The one product I really like still is marguerite's magic, it's excluded from her sales of late so I'll just buy it at Target when I need it next. The container lasts a LONG time! I also like the hair milk refresher spray- it's a much lighter scent than the other [lemon pledge] hair milk items. The product is like Chaz's replenishing mist, but affordable!

Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 suzyQ3 said:

So many sites have free shipping and promos so often (usually more than 10%) that I can't really imagine the need to pay for such a membership, unless maybe those other special discounts are very steep.

Yeah, seems a bit strange, huh?

Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 christine03878 said:

Don't waste your money on this line. I did and I ended up giving it away. to my daughter. Pantene works just as well.

I personally do not care for the products- mainly because the scents are just too sweet and/or strong for me- but I know there are people who do like the line.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/30/2015 suzyQ3 said:

I was a member a year or 2 ago, I got free membership by 'liking' them on facebook! It seems they offer these big sales to all email subscribers now.

Super Contributor

I think you can get better deals on Carol's Daughter at HSN. Even when I was using CD, I never found a better cost than at HSN.