Regular Contributor

Beauty-Auto-Delivery question......

OK, so I ordered a AD beauty product 3 months ago, that was sold with ez-pay and free shipping. I have been notified that the next shipment has been filled. However, no ez-pay and I was charged $7.22 S&H..is that how they do Auto-Delivery? TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty-Auto-Delivery question......

No I have many auto deliveries and it should still be easy pay. Also, the new price for shipping on beauty is now $3.00. You should call customer service and have them reinstate the easy pay and the $3. shipping.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Beauty-Auto-Delivery question......

Did they say in the presentation that all future shipments would be free shipping? If so, call QVC and tell them that, and they should drop the shipping charges. I had a lot of trouble with A/Ds where future deliveries were also supposed to be free S/H and they tried to charge me shipping for every future delivery. I had to call every time, and every time they acted like I was trying to pull one over on them, when it was clearly stated on air that future deliveries would be free S/H.

I'm not saying they do it on purpose, but it sure is odd that it happened to me so many times.

I no longer do A/D with them.

CeeCee