Occasional Contributor

I usually use Tan Towels and there is a special coming up on those tomorrow. I was wondering if there is normally a St. Tropez TSV and about when each year. Did I miss it?

I saw the presentation this weekend and wanted to try something different. Or is the 13.5 and mitts they have now a good deal?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I have used St Tropez for years...It is awesome, I have my application down to a "science" LOL, I am never without it...The 13.5 oz size is great, the mitts work well, I wash mine after a couple times of use to keep it working well...I always apply on clean dry skin, and use my lotions after it is completely dry...I re-do the bottom part of my legs the most frequently, but have used it so long I don't think I know what my "real skin" color is anymore..Smiley Happy

I am sad they don't show a TSV coming up on it, they almost always did have one every year...I am on auto delivery, but got my last one on 4 easy pay days..

I only used Tan Towels once, but that was before I found St Tropez...They have a new face oil out on their website, it looks awesome....Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Thanks, that helps!