Respected Contributor

Shea Moisture BOGO 50% off at WalGreens this week

The week, Shea Moisture is BOGO 50% off at WalGreens in store and online. It is an excellent time to try their products!

Respected Contributor

Re: Shea Moisture BOGO 50% off at WalGreens this week

Bump

Honored Contributor

That is only 25% off each & you have to buy 2 to get it. Doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks!

DH loves the shave oil. Last week I ordered him 3. This time he wanted the anti-aging moisturizer & the new shave creme.

Trusted Contributor

I'm really liking the Super Fruit shampoo. The masque also got some rave reviews on MUA.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Frequent Contributor

I am obsessed with the Shea Moisture Super Fruit Masque. It is so moisturizing. LOVE!
Trusted Contributor

On 3/30/2015 RunnerMom said: I am obsessed with the Shea Moisture Super Fruit Masque. It is so moisturizing. LOVE!

Great to know. How often do you use it? Before or after shampooing? I have fine naturally curly hair. I've used the shampoo three times and I liked how my hair looked and felt. Often shampoos can be too drying or leave too much residue in my hair plus some products take the curl out of my hair. It takes me about three weeks to know if a product is a good match for my hair and scalp because I've had them morph on me. They start leaving product buildup (although I do have a clarifying shampoo I like - HairFood) or my scalp starts getting irritated and *i*tchy. But so far so good with this Super Fruit. Unfortunately I struck out with all the other lines of Shea Moisture.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

Thanks! I love their coconut & hibiscus curl and style milk.

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2015 willdob3 said:

That is only 25% off each & you have to buy 2 to get it. Doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

If this is product you use every day, I don't see how 25% off would not be a good deal. Could there be a better deal? Sure. Does that make 24% off a bad deal? No.

Respected Contributor

The discount means the products, hair are around 2 for $15, which is a steal for the great products they are. Even at the regular price, they are a steal for all of what they are and what they do.